For healthy hair... here's my regimen!!! :) - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 First 4 5

Thread: For healthy hair... here's my regimen!!! :)

here is my regimen:

Internally: I am drinking MSM with orange juice twice daily, multiple vitamin, pumkin seed oil, biotin, b 100, c, Nettle Leaf Root extract one a day, bamboo tea and nettle leaf tea mixed together 2 cups a day, oh i also take a probiotic that has amino acids for hair growth.

externally on scalp, rogain 5% foam twice a day, rosemary oil, peppermint oil, castor oil, birch oil, msm powder mixed in the oils, once daily.

I am starting to see little hairs growing on one side more then the other side. i have to cut my nails every 3 weeks they are growing very fast and strong. I will send update every month as I remember. Please google ingredients they are amazing for hair growth. I just started the internal supplements 8-21-19.
    Last edited by Purpledoll; 08-29-2019 at 02:41 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Purpledoll : can you pm me pics of your hair/hairline and I'll show you mine because yikes mine is a mess

@2toned I have problems with my edges too. what have you been doing to improve it? Anything that works?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    @2toned I have problems with my edges too. what have you been doing to improve it? Anything that works?

When I tell you my hairline is gone, I mean standing on the shoreline looking out at the ocean and can't tell where the horizon meets the ocean. (Yells: it's gone). I've tried everything. Currently using this product called The Ordinary hair density serum. September 20th will make 2months usage and I haven't seen the slightest change.

Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    When I tell you my hairline is gone, I mean standing on the shoreline looking out at the ocean and can't tell where the horizon meets the ocean. (Yells: it's gone). I've tried everything. Currently using this product called The Ordinary hair density serum. September 20th will make 2months usage and I haven't seen the slightest change.

This legit has me weak AF. Try taking msm powder, this helped me get my edges back. Downside is the hair growth is everywhere....had to start waxing my whole body.

@Mazikeen : details please on brand, ounces, what you take in combination with msm, when did you start seeing a difference, ,etc I wanna hear everything

@2toned I took msm & vit c, 1tsp each morning & evening. The brands were Dr's Best & Source Naturals. Both brands have vit c & msm in powder form. I also took Evening Primrose Oil caps from Barleans once daily to curb breakage & shedding. Took 6 mths to see results. Hth

Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post

LOL. @2toned Have you tried dermarolling and then using Rogaine? I'm thinking of doing that with my edges now.

Oh you know there are hair transplants for black hair as well. From what I remember reading, they actually have a much higher likelihood of being successful. I think I might consider this for my terrible edges.

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements