For healthy hair... here's my regimen!!! :) - Page 6

Thread: For healthy hair... here's my regimen!!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    @2toned you tried hair transplants? or rogaine with dermarollers?
    @PinotNoir u should ask what she hasn`t tried hun.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Mazikeen LOOOOOOL
    @2toned Have you tried purifying yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka????

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @PinotNoir u should ask what she hasn`t tried hun.

LOLOL @Mazikeen .........following this thread this is what I visualize.......

telephone can.gif
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Rogaine and dorm roller I've tried. Nada

@2toned @Mazikeen how do you style your hair? ATM i'm doing ponytails. I can't even keep braids on edges - my hair is too fine.

Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    @2toned @Mazikeen how do you style your hair? ATM i'm doing ponytails. I can't even keep braids on edges - my hair is too fine.
    @PinotNoir Mostly weaves. I also do braids but medium size and I ask the stylist to leave my edges out. I keep the edges moisturised, that has reduced the breakage. My edges luv this stuff.

@Mazikeen @PinotNoir at least you two have edges. Fine or thin you still have. I have none. Here I thought you guys had the exact same issue as me. Kmt. At least you two can wear ponytails and braids. I can't do neither. Runs away

Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    @Mazikeen @PinotNoir at least you two have edges. Fine or thin you still have. I have none. Here I thought you guys had the exact same issue as me. Kmt. At least you two can wear ponytails and braids. I can't do neither. Runs away
    aww @2toned my advice is to start a gofundme for your edges. I'm sure if all sct members donate a handful of hair you'll soon be slaying those edges and stunting your babyhairs on the gram.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements