For healthy hair... here's my regimen!!! :) - Page 7

Thread: For healthy hair... here's my regimen!!! :)

@2toned I'm sorry to hear about this honestly. I can only imagine what it must be like. I have shitty edges. I see some women on YouTube and i'm floored by how thick their hair is at the edge. I have traction alopecia as well as genetic receding hairline so i'm seriously considering getting a transplant in the future. There are a couple of products I want to try in the meantime though.

How do you style your hair? I can't wear braids like other black women because my hair is way too fine and thin. Even the ponytails stress them and It will further erode my edges. It's frustrating. I wear a thick hairband to cover my edges most of the time.

@Mazikeen What are in the Zuresh products that are helping your growth?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@PinotNoir : wigs...EVERYDAY. It's frustrating because I want to wear my natural hair in its natural state. Last time I had a perm was ten years ago. Braids for some reason makes my hair break. So it's a no win situation for me. I just want a full healthy hairline. Is that too much to ask for?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    @2toned I'm sorry to hear about this honestly. I can only imagine what it must be like. I have shitty edges. I see some women on YouTube and i'm floored by how thick their hair is at the edge. I have traction alopecia as well as genetic receding hairline so i'm seriously considering getting a transplant in the future. There are a couple of products I want to try in the meantime though.

How do you style your hair? I can't wear braids like other black women because my hair is way too fine and thin. Even the ponytails stress them and It will further erode my edges. It's frustrating. I wear a thick hairband to cover my edges most of the time.

@Mazikeen What are in the Zuresh products that are helping your growth?
    @PinotNoir I haven`t seen growth with the spray but I have maintained the growth I already had. Keeps them hydrated & moisturised. Been using it for 2 mths now and my edges are less brittle, also less shading & soft. The spray is a blend of hemp, black seed & olive oils. If you have traction alopecia then only a transplant will help. You could try prp treatments to stimulate growth but they can be a hit or miss & will set you back 2-3000$/treatment. Better to save & have the hair transplant.

Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    @2toned Thank You! Impressive work.

Anyone use onion juice? Rice water? Fenugreek?

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @PinotNoir I haven`t seen growth with the spray but I have maintained the growth I already had. Keeps them hydrated & moisturised. Been using it for 2 mths now and my edges are less brittle, also less shading & soft. The spray is a blend of hemp, black seed & olive oils. If you have traction alopecia then only a transplant will help. You could try prp treatments to stimulate growth but they can be a hit or miss & will set you back 2-3000$/treatment. Better to save & have the hair transplant.
    Hows the smell on that product @Mazikeen ?? And does it make your hair greasy at all?? You use it on dry hair or when your hair is wet?
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    Anyone use onion juice? Rice water? Fenugreek?
    Onion juice?? Lord NOooooooo can't imagine what that would smell like
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

@2toned Not it is not too much to ask for. Is your hairline like the video? mine is like that but more like a receding hairline :/ It was recommended to me, but I don't eat much rice so no chance in getting any. I was thinking of getting the Mega-Tek Rebuilder though.

That YT video! Its so conspicuous when they are first transplanted. That's the only thing im' worried about.. but it looks great at 5 months. I'm so sold on this

Onion juice smells awful. But it's what I'm trying now. @PinotNoir : from 1-10 with 1 being perfect and 10 being cannot be salvaged my hairline is about 5/5.1

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements