For healthy hair... here's my regimen!!! :)
Page 1 of 9 1 2 Last

Thread: For healthy hair... here's my regimen!!! :)

For healthy hair... here's my regimen!!! :)

Hi sistas
    All my stuff are found on Amazon.com

My best friend is this: Profectiv mega growth break free leave in strengthener. Awesome

Another good friend of mine is some empty spray bottles from my local Dollar Tree store.

My best "friends" are my recommendation to YOU lol so go get 'em.

Aight let me begin:
    My treatment before i wash hair
    Sulfur powder (1 tablespoon)
    Biotin capsule (4 capsule)
    Rosemary oil (4 drop)
    Mix together put in hair massage then put plastic cap.

Shampoo hair with lightweight clear shampoo such as Pure&Natural rosemary mint paraben free Shampoo. RINSE
    Then apply
    Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea Cleansing cowash. RINSE
    Dry hair with 100% cotton towel.

DO LOC METHOD by:
    Apply Profectiv mega growth ^mentioned above^
    Put coconut oil to seal
    Put moisturizing cream Design Essential deep moisture milk souffle. (Im all for natural hair products but i will do my own moisture cream soon..will update on that)
    Then braid or twist my hair for the week.

Tips: stop putting heat on hair, stop combing hair everyday. Patience.

Ladies don't leave me hanging...please chime in

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Why is the hair care forum so dry? Where are you ladies? Haha

Like your hair be patient with the thread. ...lol. I have a long relaxed hair...one of the most loved thing about me (no bragging) but what people don't see is that it has got loads of split ends. I want to go natural but my hair stylist said I will regret it, natural hair is so hard to maintain bla bla and vowed she wont cut my hair.....NOW AM SCARED THAT I WILL NEVER GROW A NATURAL LONG HAIR LIKE MY PRESENT LENGHT
    Quote Originally Posted by JennyCutie View Post
    Why is the hair care forum so dry? Where are you ladies? Haha

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

HEY GIRL,
    Me also want to go natural. what 's your type of hair? right now i'm in transition, my hair is semi relaxed.lol...last relaxer was in january.
    i love watching hairstyle videos on YouTube, but where i live most products are hard to find/expensive

I think am 3C....my hair is not that kinky. Its been over 3 months i relaxed my hair so i guess am transitioning but I haven't made up my mind, am wearing faux locs at the moment to give me enough time to decide.
    Gurl, those youtube giirls be giving me hope especially the GlamTwins. As for products, you dont wanna get them online?
    Quote Originally Posted by cafe o lait View Post
    HEY GIRL,
    Me also want to go natural. what 's your type of hair? right now i'm in transition, my hair is semi relaxed.lol...last relaxer was in january.
    i love watching hairstyle videos on YouTube, but where i live most products are hard to find/expensive

I like your regimen @JennyCutie . Which brand of sulfur powder do you use? I've never use one so I'm really clueless in regards to this. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    Like your hair be patient with the thread. ...lol. I have a long relaxed hair...one of the most loved thing about me (no bragging) but what people don't see is that it has got loads of split ends. I want to go natural but my hair stylist said I will regret it, natural hair is so hard to maintain bla bla and vowed she wont cut my hair.....NOW AM SCARED THAT I WILL NEVER GROW A NATURAL LONG HAIR LIKE MY PRESENT LENGHT
    LOL, patience is a virtue especially here where we are all on different time zones!! Some sleeping when the rest are posting and vice versa...
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

"ight let me begin:
    My treatment before i wash hair
    Sulfur powder (1 tablespoon)
    Biotin capsule (4 capsule)
    Rosemary oil (4 drop)
    Mix together put in hair massage then put plastic cap"

Ummmmm where do you get sulfur from? And biotin capsules? Links of you will, please. Lastly, i need someone tangible and potent to regrow edges. Let's say between my edges and History Textbooks, the former goes waaaaaaaaaaaay further back.

OmG hahaaha you guys are sweet. Natural hair will be manageable with the right product
    My first year of being natural was horrible: why? I was using grease on my hair. My hair remained dry (or greasy) and i couldnt style my hair

But heres what help me: moisturizing products

Here's the products.
    Amazon.com

Eden BodyWorks Cleansing Cowash (better than shampoo it will not leave your natural hair dry. Makes my hair manageable) https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00JU...&pi=SY200_QL40

Profectiv Mega Growth Leave In Strengthener (awesome . Make hair both strong and soft. Its giving me new growth. Strengthen my ends also) https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003N...n+strengthener

Once in a while when i want to shampoo my go to is Pure & Natural rosemary mint shampoo ( $1 at Dollar Tree Store. Its lightweight and very refreshing)

When i need to moisturize my hair i use Design Essentials Deep Moisture Milk Souffle (you don't need to use alot, trust me a little goes a long way) https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00UH...s+milk+souffle

Not only are these products SMELL FANTASTIC, they will make your natural hair healthy!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements