I love Triluma (using for two years) but now my dermo wont refill my prescription!?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: I love Triluma (using for two years) but now my dermo wont refill my prescription!?

I love Triluma (using for two years) but now my dermo wont refill my prescription!?

I am 32 and have very good skin, except for the sun spots. I get them on my forhead, my temples, nose, and cheeks.

Triluma will take any spots away in a few days. I love it. It does make me pale, but I use self tanner.

Anyways, I am model so I cant have spots on my face. I needed a refill because I am out, and it works on me.

He gave me Differin (and I have never had acne in my life) and Aveeno spf 30 (?) daily lotion. Not sure how this can save my face....

My dermo said that using triluma should only be for 6 months and that he wouldn't give me any more. He said that I can go get laser done (ya right!) when I get the spots and that using triluma long term will cause rosacea.

Is this true?

So I asked him what should I do? He said to just wear zinc and stay out of the sun. (Um..I live in Las Vegas, work outside occasionally and already wear zinc..not going to happen)

What are your opinions?

Thanks!
    lvgirl

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

oh..my dermo also said that long term use of Triluma will cause the skin to thin..even if I only put it on small areas of my face..not the whole thing..is this true?

hey lvgril, what's in triluma that will make the skin to thin? is it the hq and are you using retin-a as well?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

hi,
    I am not sure what is in it that would cause thinness and rosacea??? I do not use Retin-A, but Roc products or Neutrogena..with low doses of Retinol (dermo never asked me about this)

I just know it works so well and fast on me. I am going to try the skinceuticals C and E serum, got a sample on ebay, and heard it does help fade skin.

tri-luma is a very good medicine,my derm prescribe me this in 2005,i had very bad spots in my face,it's high in cost to..lol!that cream work so very fast on me.my dermatologist told me to apply on my whole face&neck,because if i had just put in only on the spots,i would have halo hypopigmentaion,so i apply like he told me,i got very light in complexion,from brown to light high yellow,pale looking....

lvgirl, you can buy triluma online without a prescription for 100 dollars a tube. Since you have that kind of money as a model you should try it out.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

isnt triluma 4% HQ, 1% RA, and the steroid mometasone furoate (and steroids are supposed to cause skin thinning?)

It does thin the skin. I used tri-luma for a single tube and it took care of my melasma. I would like to try it at some point on other body areas but got so itchy trying retin-a I hesitate to even ponder it.

Lighten and lift- you have no idea who I am or what my money situation is. That comment was irrelevant. I am asking if Differin will fade sun spots too. I do know that Tri-luma thins skin now, so want to try something else.
    Like I mentioned, my dermo gave me Differin and Aveeno moisturizer and said this will fade sun spots.

dont be so snappy, Differin along with some HQ 4% (which was in Triluma) and sunblock will give you pretty much the same results as Triluma without thinning or compromising the integrity of your skin over the long run. You can get HQ 4% from [email protected] or alldaychemist.com, it is a skin lightening that fades sun spots, working synergistically with the differin to produce greater clarity.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements