civic lemon intense lightening beauty lotion (seems like a good find)
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: civic lemon intense lightening beauty lotion (seems like a good find)

civic lemon intense lightening beauty lotion (seems like a good find)

I saw this at my local BST and the ingredients look great it has kojic, mulberry root, grape seed oil and slew of other lighteners. It was cheap and came in a large bottle. Was thinking of dropping a IKB serum in it and shaking that sucker up. What do you guys think?

http://www.topskinclear.com/CIVIC-/b...6-OZ/Id/783/4#

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Threads in the past stated it contains Mercury. Maybe you should try getting it tested?
    Face + Body: Amlactin, Caro White (cream + oil + KA powder)
    Eyes + Lips: Licorice root extract + Aloe vera
    Joints, Hands, Feet: Zaban cream

Oh my, Ill leave that alone, its apparently a new "herbal line", but ill stick to mitchelle brands for now before I get makari. Thank you!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Still your best bet would be confirming yourself. Odd, apparently Pharma Beauty lists it as containing HQ? I'm going to eventually test out Makari too.

@SentFromHeaven Actually I think @John-Dave has used Civic products. I don't think that one is with mercury. I think its the tube that has it. He may chime in with more info.
    @ChocolateBoyWonder How's your lightening so far?
    Face: Kojie San
    Body: G&G lotion, Clinic Clear lotion, Carotone BSC Serum, G&G oil
    Soap: Dead Sea Salt and Clear Essence Aha and Kojie San (Face)

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by lightboy View Post
    @SentFromHeaven Actually I think @John-Dave has used Civic products. I don't think that one is with mercury. I think its the tube that has it. He may chime in with more info.
    @ChocolateBoyWonder How's your lightening so far?
    @lightboy It's non-existent. Jk just slow and uneven. I'm afraid i'm going to get plaintain fingers and dark lips. Plus, i need to move away from CW too many drawbacks. But my rant is over, thanks for asking. How's your journey going.

Quote Originally Posted by SentFromHeaven View Post
    I saw this at my local BST and the ingredients look great it has kojic, mulberry root, grape seed oil and slew of other lighteners. It was cheap and came in a large bottle. Was thinking of dropping a IKB serum in it and shaking that sucker up. What do you guys think?

http://www.topskinclear.com/CIVIC-/b...6-OZ/Id/783/4#
    @SentFromHeaven : looks good, Try it out for us and let us know ...
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

Lmao plantain fingers
    I'm crying

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateBoyWonder View Post
    @lightboy It's non-existent. Jk just slow and uneven. I'm afraid i'm going to get plaintain fingers and dark lips. Plus, i need to move away from CW too many drawbacks. But my rant is over, thanks for asking. How's your journey going.
    Lol @ plantain fingers. I'm OK. Just work in my problem areas at the moment for the summer. A lot of exfoliation and sunscreen too.
    Face: Kojie San
    Body: G&G lotion, Clinic Clear lotion, Carotone BSC Serum, G&G oil
    Soap: Dead Sea Salt and Clear Essence Aha and Kojie San (Face)

Hidden Content

lol right. You're fingers are the first thing people judge you on. Someone I knew asked if I was lightening and immediately grabbed my hands smh. But same here, my patience is low but evenness is my main priority. Plus i'm trying to modify my regi. I wanted something simple that's works all around, but that's not gonna happen

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements