This family needs help

Thread: This family needs help

This family needs help

I'm only posting this to help a friend of a friend whose family is in dire need of help and because the deadline is this weekend. Please pass this around and help if you can!

https://www.youcaring.com/ForOurSon

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@moon maiden... @gymrat... thoughts on this? I personally believe this should of been taken in a different way..... how do people hit rock bottom like this with a child... there are options like welfare.... financial institutes... if you cant provide for a child.. there are other options
    Last edited by John-Dave; 09-08-2016 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by John-Dave View Post
    @moon maiden... @gymrat... thoughts on this? I personally believe this should of been taken in a different way..... how do people hit rock bottom like this with a child... there are options like welfare.... financial institutes... if you cant provide for a child.. there are other options
    @John-Dave You know me well enough to know my thoughts .........the one who will suffer is that poor little boy. As for the parents, its called "priorities". I know hitting rock bottom may not have been a choice, and sometimes its completely unavoidable. But they should have been reaching out for help long before now, not for themselves, but for the well being of that poor baby.

This family needs to read the link below, it can help more than asking for a temporary fix.
    http://www.welfareinfo.org/
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by John-Dave View Post
    They should look into food banks, food stamps, Tanf and also they both should get and education to increase their earning potential. They should seek child care assistance so both them can work. This campaign will bring criticism than help but if people want to donate they are free to do so.

6. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements