Is Burnout still good after being reformulated? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Thread: Is Burnout still good after being reformulated?

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    That is the face/body version you linked, it doesn't have a matte finish. The Eco sensitive does which is this one https://www.amazon.com/Burn-Out-Sens.../dp/B001B9RGVU
    I didn't know that. I'll put the Eco sensitive one on my purchase list then coz i really need to feel that matte finish...ur help is so appreciated. thank you so much

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mioumiou View Post
    I didn't know that. I'll put the Eco sensitive one on my purchase list then coz i really need to feel that matte finish...ur help is so appreciated. thank you so much
    If you hop over on the sunscreen forum I put pics up of the finish on all of them (I'll do a search to see if I can find them). There is a difference in all of them........the face/body is one of the newer version but it isn't a complete matte finish. The heaviest of all is the Ocean version so if you have oily skin don't use it.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

B U R N O U T!!
    ON THE ROAD OF RE-LIGHTENING AND IT WILL DEFINITELY BE EPIC!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mioumiou View Post
    If you hop over on the sunscreen forum I put pics up of the finish on all of them (I'll do a search to see if I can find them). There is a difference in all of them........the face/body is one of the newer version but it isn't a complete matte finish. The heaviest of all is the Ocean version so if you have oily skin don't use it.
    Thk u so much..I'll check that out

I still like it.
    "The best thing to give your enemy is forgiveness; to a friend; your heart, to your child, a good example, to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect, to all men, charity" Francis Maitland Balford

I just got back from Mexico and used the Sensitive version and LOVED it!! It held up really well even in water
    https://www.amazon.com/Burn-Out-Sens.../dp/B001B9RGVU

@gymrat did you tan at all during your trip? What is your current skin shade and how long did you stay in the sun everyday? thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by lillyjill View Post
    @gymrat did you tan at all during your trip? What is your current skin shade and how long did you stay in the sun everyday? thanks !
    I am olive complected, and was in the sun daily, in the pool, on the beach, anywhere we went I was in the sun. I applied SS before swimming and once I was out and I did not tan at all. There was one day I thought I got a little color and it was nothing that stuck with me.

If you are persistent with applying Burnout and you wear a hat you will be A OK . I live in California, so I am used to avoiding the sun, but being in Mexico you are closer to the equator so the sun is completely different there then at home......as long as you are aware of the sun and you take precaution, use a good zinc sunscreen, that is all you can do.

I tan like crazy even with zinc sunscreens maybe I don't apply enough? I'm also and look in high powered mirrors looking for evidence of a tan after 5 mins of exposure

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements