DIY 10% Hq lotion. Did i do it right?

Thread: DIY 10% Hq lotion. Did i do it right?

DIY 10% Hq lotion. Did i do it right?

Hey yall, made my own HQ 10% lotion yesterday for the first time but it seems like when i apply the lotion i can still see hq crystals and powder, probly didn't mix well i guess but i followed all the directions as i was suppose to maybe its the hq powder or crystals i m using.I read a few posts saying its cool if this happens but, is it? how do i tell if this product is still effective, should i see results in 1-3 weeks? Any advice helps as i m new to hq and skin lightening. Thanks in advance for the help

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

You should dissolve the hq powder in propylene glycol very well before mixing it into your cream - is that what you did? How much hq did you use vs. the amount of lotion you added it to - bcos maybe you may hv used too much hq also.

Where did you get your hq powder btw? @Zyzz18
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

Yep, did dissolve it in pg. i used 1.5 oz of hq, 1.5oz of pg and aprox. 12 oz of lotion. maybe i used too much hq in terms of hq to pg ratio, a lot of the pg evaporated when i was heating it i guess.

hq source: http://www.adorama.com/pyh100g.html

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzz18 View Post
    Yep, did dissolve it in pg. i used 1.5 oz of hq, 1.5oz of pg and aprox. 12 oz of lotion. maybe i used too much hq in terms of hq to pg ratio, a lot of the pg evaporated when i was heating it i guess.

hq source: http://www.adorama.com/pyh100g.html
    Hey @Zyzz18 , How's the going? How did your diy hq lotion work out? How are your results? Please do tell .... Thanks.
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

Quote Originally Posted by AIME View Post
    Hey @Zyzz18 , How's the going? How did your diy hq lotion work out? How are your results? Please do tell .... Thanks.
    yes it did work,over did it though. mixed a bunch of lightening creams, sunscreen and a lil bit of ga lotion in the concoction. lightened really fast ,2-3 months, 3-4 or more. where i messed up was, i dident apply the hq lotion near and around my eyes and ears and it showed. i had the worst case of raccoon eyes u could ever imagine, srs. trying to fix that now with 4% hq and retin, lotion and maybe some serums.

Wow, 3-4 shades in 3 months is quite spectacular! Good for you Hope the racoon eyes even out soon - RA+4%HQ should fix that nicely. To avoid thinning of the eye area skin, pls (before jumping into bed) dab on some shea butter (or get a high quality rejuvenating eye cream) all around the eye area. Also dont forget to take a break from your hq cream every 3-4months for about 4-6months to avoid hq side effects and immunity.... During your hq break, look into natural lightening alternatives to maintain your results. Thanks alot for the update @Zyzz18 , all the best

@Zyzz18
    How is your result now?

10. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements