Where To Order Colored Contacts Online?

Thread: Where To Order Colored Contacts Online?

Cool Where To Order Colored Contacts Online?

I wanted to order some colored contacts online and was wondering what websites you would recommend? I'm only looking to spend twenty to forty bucks for a pair of gold contacts.. possibly grey. Gold looks more natural on me as I have brown eyes.. but I hate my brown eyes even though everyone else seems to love them. Not trying to be fake or anything.. just bored and insecure I guess haha who the hell knows. I've always had a problem with my looks.. maybe some day I'll stop caring.. for right now I just want to feel good about myself I guess.

So... any websites you guys usually order from? I've gotten them from a doctor before but I don't need to spend $200 bucks for 4 pairs even though they lasted a long time because I barely wore them.. only when I went out but still.. just looking for something temporary. Thanks!
    "But why after we dive inside each other.. must we lose sight?" - Daniel Evan John

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hey, howdy you can look up www.paranalentes.com they carry beautiful colors and different prices.
    My fav grey is solotical ocre, so cute but on the high side.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements