Gittel's Skincare; My two month review with pictures. - Page 16

Thread: Gittel's Skincare; My two month review with pictures.

Perhaps your powder wasn't in the purest form,Mine is purest form and costs a fortune hence i'm switching to already made
    Classic Man Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBoy86 View Post
    Perhaps your powder wasn't in the purest form,Mine is purest form and costs a fortune hence i'm switching to already made
    Yes that's why I am considering buying another powder from another supplier in small quantity first and try to dissolve it. Didn't your mix work? Why are you switching to already made?
    Beauties are fair and slim.

Mix worked just going for already made cos of time and my life atm...its all hectic and compounding is costing me more tbh

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hey, may I ask which recipe for the sepiwhite you used @WaterBoy86 I read so many things on here about compounding sepiwhite and how difficult it is because of the ph level. It would be really nice to here from you how you did yours.

All the info can be found here https://lotioncrafter.com/products/sepiwhite-msh

Gittel's website is up and running again for those interested in checking out their products and ingredients!
    Email their customer service to get discount codes, they got a huge summer sale currently on!

Gittel's website is up and running again for those interested in checking out their products and ingredients!
    Email their customer service to get discount codes, they got a huge summer sale currently on!
    i have sensitive skin and my skin cant deal with acids ( AHA's) it darkens over my cheekbones , Gittles products look good , but are very acidic , can u recommend a product/brand that is not acidic ? thanks

I also have sensitive skin and I get on just fine with their line and I don't think they are more acidic than G&G products!

If you can tell me what are you looking to achieve,I will suggest other alternatives.

I also have sensitive skin and I get on just fine with their line and I don't think they are more acidic than G&G products!

If you can tell me what are you looking to achieve,I will suggest other alternatives.
    i dont use gng on my face ! my body is fine , i can use acidic products without problem ! its my face thats giving me a hard time ....especially over my cheekbones , always gets thin fast and i end up getting pih ... so what i want is to maintain my current tone , im at NC 44, i would like a product/ or products to maintain that , or maybe get a lil lighter , thank you so much for ur help

Thank You @Water boy... I placed an order after going through the post, I just want even and glowing skin, tired of these African creams. I bought the gel and cream from gittel’s for 49.99 each( original price was a $100 for 4.0oz I believe). It’s pricey but I’m going to use it for 4months and I’ll post a before and after. I live in California and it’s been burning up, working in the desert makes it work. Hopefully the ‘gods’ will smile down at me and make my potion work.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements