Gittel's Skincare; My two month review with pictures. - Page 17

Thread: Gittel's Skincare; My two month review with pictures.

I meant *worse, that was a typo

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessBright View Post
    i dont use gng on my face ! my body is fine , i can use acidic products without problem ! its my face thats giving me a hard time ....especially over my cheekbones , always gets thin fast and i end up getting pih ... so what i want is to maintain my current tone , im at NC 44, i would like a product/ or products to maintain that , or maybe get a lil lighter , thank you so much for ur help
    For your kind of facial skin you defo need a gel-cream formulation like Lemonvate by Mitchell ,use with susnscreen if ur gonna be out in the sun.
    Classic Man Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Southern cali chick View Post
    Thank You @Water boy... I placed an order after going through the post, I just want even and glowing skin, tired of these African creams. I bought the gel and cream from gittel’s for 49.99 each( original price was a $100 for 4.0oz I believe). It’s pricey but I’m going to use it for 4months and I’ll post a before and after. I live in California and it’s been burning up, working in the desert makes it work. Hopefully the ‘gods’ will smile down at me and make my potion work.
    Use only at nite tho cos I know Cali is hella hot!!! and do no use on ur face if u didn't buy the facial gel,goodluck and enjoy the products

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBoy86 View Post
    i dont use gng on my face ! my body is fine , i can use acidic products without problem ! its my face thats giving me a hard time ....especially over my cheekbones , always gets thin fast and i end up getting pih ... so what i want is to maintain my current tone , im at NC 44, i would like a product/ or products to maintain that , or maybe get a lil lighter , thank you so much for ur help
    For your kind of facial skin you defo need a gel-cream formulation like Lemonvate by Mitchell ,use with susnscreen if ur gonna be out in the sun.
    okay thank you! just ordered a few lemonvate gel cream by mitchell !

A few....? Why not just one to start with to test the waters?

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBoy86 View Post
    A few....? Why not just one to start with to test the waters?
    cause i order from Europe , so shipping is expensive , so i always order in bulk - if it doesn't work out on my face , i will mix them in my body cream ! thats what i always do lol

Ok then fair enough

So did anyone have a good experience with Gittel? The ingredients look decent, but I am not a fan of all the acids.

Not harsh as it seems! I believe the acids are at a low percentage cos I have sensitive skin and had no issues whatsoever

Hi waterboy I have sepiwhite fluid already made what can I mix it with to use on my body . I have had it for a while just didn't know how to use it. Thank you

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements