Face Fat Transfer/Grafting.

Thread: Face Fat Transfer/Grafting.

Face Fat Transfer/Grafting.

I'm 25 but already have gaunt cheeks. I'm of avg weight, eat clean, and workout yet my cheeks are flat or kind of sunken so it makes me look alot older or my face much skinnier that the rest of my body.

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with facial fat transfers/fat grafting. I know it's popular in Korea. I'm interested in it because of how natural it looks and wears. I am aware only 50-60% of the fat is accepted once settled but it's probably for the best for a natural look.
    Fitness. Flawless. Finesse. Focused. 5'2 105lbs. Vegetarian. Mini weight lifter.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hey im sorry for this.. ehm unfortunantly i cant help with that.. but we a family here and we try to find a solution for everything so we all can be happy.. i hope @gymrat can help .. good luck ^^

Fat transfers in your cheek? Why not try fillers. Find an experienced Doc who specializes with injections and give that a try.

Your awful young to venture into the fat transfer route, IMO.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Happy New Year @mccartney , hope 2017 treats you well

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Happy New Year @mccartney , hope 2017 treats you well
    Happy new year to u too.. yes so far so good.. i hope mr. 2017 is being good to u too

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Fat transfers in your cheek? Why not try fillers. Find an experienced Doc who specializes with injections and give that a try.

Your awful young to venture into the fat transfer route, IMO.
    I am young but I don't look it at all due to lack of facial fat. I want something that moves and settles in my face naturally. I feel fillers under my cheekbones would look strange.
    Fitness. Flawless. Finesse. Focused. 5'2 105lbs. Vegetarian. Mini weight lifter.

A lot of doctors prefer to use fillers because with fat there are no real gurantees that your face will retain the proper amount needed in each cheek. Fillers are easier to control and they have different textures for different parts of the face so it wont look funny if thats your fear. The Hyaluronic acid fillers are also dissovable if you dont like your look. Its really a win win.

Quote Originally Posted by petitepixie View Post
    I am young but I don't look it at all due to lack of facial fat. I want something that moves and settles in my face naturally. I feel fillers under my cheekbones would look strange.
    Depends on the Doc doing the injection and the filler you choose. So many great ones out there these days!

It can be a very bad idea. You'll loose your money, have a pain an social eviction for a POOR to random result.

I suggest you to try Something like hyaluronic acid injction. The results are more predictible, nice with no side effect.

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements