What makeup or bb cream can I wear over my chemial sunscreen?

Thread: What makeup or bb cream can I wear over my chemial sunscreen?

What makeup or bb cream can I wear over my chemial sunscreen?

I am using avene emulsion sunscreen (chemical one) and it leaves a white cast on me.. Is there any makeup that doesnt have zinc oxide or titanium dioxide in it that I can top it off with to hide the white cast?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by HealIO View Post
    I am using avene emulsion sunscreen (chemical one) and it leaves a white cast on me.. Is there any makeup that doesnt have zinc oxide or titanium dioxide in it that I can top it off with to hide the white cast?
    Well I use the Sephora lightweight power foundation. No zinc or td. I have that same issue with the white cast thing.

Quote Originally Posted by beautymark. View Post
    Well I use the Sephora lightweight power foundation. No zinc or td. I have that same issue with the white cast thing.
    Are you talking about the Matte Perfection Powder Foundation ?

Its so hard to find makeup without zinc oxide/titanium dioxide because these ingredients pretty much inactivate the ingredients in my chemical sunscreens. And chemical sunscreen prevent my tanning better than physical sunscreens.. oh the tragedy.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Are you talking about the Matte Perfection Powder Foundation ?

Its so hard to find makeup without zinc oxide/titanium dioxide because these ingredients pretty much inactivate the ingredients in my chemical sunscreens. And chemical sunscreen prevent my tanning better than physical sunscreens.. oh the tragedy.
    Yep that's it!!! It doesn't have the SPF stuff in it and I ask just to make sure before I purchased it. It is hard girl unless you can find a SS that hardly has the cast thing but you do want to have the benefit of a high zinc/td.I think "BB creams" are SPF formulated.

Yep that's it!!! It doesn't have the SPF stuff in it and I ask just to make sure before I purchased it. It is hard girl unless you can find a SS that hardly has the cast thing but you do want to have the benefit of a high zinc/td.I think "BB creams" are SPF formulated.

Which sunscreen are you currently using? Does it work well to prevent any color?

Which sunscreen are you currently using? Does it work well to prevent any color?
    IMG_4957.JPG
    they have the active ingredient zinc in 21% and a 18%. Only a $2 difference in price. it will leave the cast thing but rub it in. this is a very high percentage zinc and will work well to prevent color. Im open to any SS that you recommend as well.

IMG_4957.JPG
    they have the active ingredient zinc in 21% and a 18%. Only a $2 difference in price. it will leave the cast thing but rub it in. this is a very high percentage zinc and will work well to prevent color. Im open to any SS that you recommend as well.

Yeah that is pretty high amount of zinc. I am using the Avene chemical sunscreen at the moment. I like it because its one of the few that doesnt break me out. For some reason the zinc sunscreens break me out on some days but not others... But the avene one has never broken me out.

I didn't know SS can break you out ? Whats in avene @HealIO

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements