Iman makeup
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: Iman makeup

Iman makeup

Does anyone like her makeup?

it used to be sold at Kohl's department stores but now its being sold at Walgreens. I like it but you have to be careful because its heavy and its not meant for those who don't like heavy coverage. I like heavy makeup even though I don't need it. I just like the look it gives me. I alternate between this and Milan Minerals makeup.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I have used her cream to powder foundation. I find it too heavy personally. Anyway it covered my acne scars and spots well but I find it too sticky and hard to apply. If you don't watch it, you might end up overdoing it and looking ashy.
    *Hidden Content * ~.~ pumi ~.~ *Hidden Content *

I use the stick. the cream to powder foundation has very cheap sponges that wear and tear easily. It also doesn't blend into the skin very well

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

DBG. I always check the reviews on MakeupAlley.com. And then I try it and make up my own mind about it! Iman gets pretty good reviews there!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlackGirl View Post
    I use the stick. the cream to powder foundation has very cheap sponges that wear and tear easily. It also doesn't blend into the skin very well
    Yes, you are so right. The sponge that comes with the compact is of cheap quality.. not good for blending. Had to buy different sponge to apply the foundation.
    *Hidden Content * ~.~ pumi ~.~ *Hidden Content *

Iman makeup is available at a few places here too. I found it heavy & masky & I didn't like the colour choices. One great idea she has: this lipstick designed for people with one lip darker than the other. First you even the tone of the lips to match, then you apply the colour. Some black women & South Asian women have an extreme difference in col from their bottom to their top lip making it hard to choose lipsticks well. Iman has the solution. It looks better than when women slather concealer all over their lips & then colour them (a thick gloppy look)
    All resources, instructions, definitions, tips, warnings & safety precautions etc. can be accessed by clicking Hidden Content . Just scroll until you find what you need!

Hi lady please i need help on which makeup colors i should use in Iman.this is my skin color now please help.thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by loveevlon View Post
    now please help.thank you.

I love the line. The cream to powder is full coverage It does not go on easy you definitely need some to help you blend it in. But Its one of my favorite the same with the stick foundation its good coverage no concealer is needed but again the texture is not easy to blend. The powder is okay. Got it once. But with their products I would suggest a setting spray since its a full coverage cream foundation.
    Let them talk

I use the Second to None Luminous Foundation. You can use it wet or dry.
    After I apply it with a powder brush, I let my skin absorb it for about 15 mins and then I apply the rest of my makeup.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements