USA mixologist or USA sellers
Page 1 of 4 1 2 Last

Thread: USA mixologist or USA sellers

USA mixologist or USA sellers

Hello guys !! I hope everyone is doing well and staying sane while on this skin lightening journey lol

I'm increasingly growing tired of the over the counter junk so I want to venture over to the mixology world

Does anyone know any good reputable mixologist in American (United States) that make their own product or sell popular African products from like fifi or mimi ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Come on , spill the tea y'all lol

Quote Originally Posted by meflawless View Post
    Hello guys !! I hope everyone is doing well and staying sane while on this skin lightening journey lol

I'm increasingly growing tired of the over the counter junk so I want to venture over to the mixology world

Does anyone know any good reputable mixologist in American (United States) that make their own product or sell popular African products from like fifi or mimi ?
    Whitenicious, Brighttiss( she is Dencia's friend or acquaintance, the owner of this), Gluthatione cosmetics U.S.A they are expensive and the sizes of their products are laughable. But that is typical with mixologists. I found them by googling dark knees/knuckles and one on eBay while I was looking for a AHA toner. Hope this helps please be careful.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by moon maiden View Post
    Whitenicious, Brighttiss( she is Dencia's friend or acquaintance, the owner of this), Gluthatione cosmetics U.S.A they are expensive and the sizes of their products are laughable. But that is typical with mixologists. I found them by googling dark knees/knuckles and one on eBay while I was looking for a AHA toner. Hope this helps please be careful.
    Here's the tea........Like Moonie says, BE CAREFUL.........why not be your own mixologist then you know what your putting in your own mix don't trust those shady places @meflawless , they are only trying to make a buck and could careless about your health/safety. Most don't even have ingredient listings so you have no idea what you getting.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by moon maiden View Post
    Here's the tea........Like Moonie says, BE CAREFUL.........why not be your own mixologist then you know what your putting in your own mix don't trust those shady places @meflawless , they are only trying to make a buck and could careless about your health/safety. Most don't even have ingredient listings so you have no idea what you getting.
    You guys are absolutely right . It's just so hard for someone like me not only am I impatient I'm very indecisive and those two traits do not mix will lol . I remember I took a jab at mixing some stuff and it turned into a brown mess that stunk up my house lol can you make something for me ? I would pay I'm so serious lol

You guys are absolutely right . It's just so hard for someone like me not only am I impatient I'm very indecisive and those two traits do not mix will lol . I remember I took a jab at mixing some stuff and it turned into a brown mess that stunk up my house lol can you make something for me ? I would pay I'm so serious lol
    Hun it's okay this is what I do
    gng cream I mix one IKB serum, dodo lotion, gng lotion and oil plus IKB gel, dodo oil and some coconut oil less than half a tea spoon. I use this on my body.
    face dodo lotion plus gng oil and lotion with IKB.
    use glytone for your Lower body I recommend Asmd glycolic acid lotion for upper body and face.
    occlude with a sauna suit or Saran Wrap three days a week.
    knees and dark joints.
    use baking soda with some lemon and peroxide mix together apply on your joints and knees for 30 minutes to an hour. Rinse off then follow up with a sugar scrub. This is what my Receipe: brown sugar and white sugar, honey, lemon and epsom salt with some olive oil I let it sit for 15 minutes and rinse off. Use glytone on your joints five days a week. For three to six months do one day peeling solution on your dark joints. After they peel apply your gng mix with dodo oil and glytone and there you have it clear knuckles. All my advice was free! Let me know if you need clarification or more help! Hugs be patient hun my cousins dumped a mixologist because of my methods and ps my mix got her better and faster results!

I too want to jump on the mixology boat.. But uncertain who to trust, I am in the US. I've been following someone on youtube, who just started her own skin care line. I sent a msg via Instagram and haven't heard a response yet. I am also tired of buying lightening cream..SMH

Can someone who knows actives suggest what interacts well and what doesn't?

I have Mandelic Acid, Glycolic acid, kojic acid powder, B3, AlA, and would like to mix something that will work.
    I am a light brown color (Caramel) but been trying to get to Rihi for too long..lol
    I have overcome a lot of hurdles though such as dark knuckles thank Jesus. That was the worst few years of my life, people are mean. I do a 15% tca peel every two weeks. I also dipple and dapple with hq 4% and ret a on and off and use gng cream mixed with gng oil and 4tablespoon of glycolic acid at nigh. I moisturize during the day and use sunscreen.

Hopefully this helps someone. But if anyone has any suggestions please share.

@meflawless I think AmbiPretty Biznez is operating from atlanta, a jamaican lady. They operate through Instagram.

There's two girls on YouTube that sells cream

This one
    ]

Oh and of course Fraink White is on YouTube.
    Face: Kojie San
    Body: G&G lotion, Clinic Clear lotion, Carotone BSC Serum, G&G oil
    Soap: Dead Sea Salt and Clear Essence Aha and Kojie San (Face)

Hidden Content

This girl too

Face: Kojie San
    Body: G&G lotion, Clinic Clear lotion, Carotone BSC Serum, G&G oil
    Soap: Dead Sea Salt and Clear Essence Aha and Kojie San (Face)

Hidden Content

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements