favourite perfume? - Page 3

Thread: favourite perfume?

hi...i have red door of elizabeth arden...(rupess 1000) its expensive...but its not the orignal price...its a tester so i got it in 1000...a complete packing is much more costly...its your holiday season...so the things like small gifts by companies and testers which will be left...will be purchased (i dont know the exact procedure how) and will be brought here on big super stores and then we can buy them...

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

No matter what I try I go back to Victoria's Secret. My favorites are Very Sexy, Pink, and So in Love.

j'dore dior and glow after dark by J.lo
    ‎‎

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Oh, I love The Armani Code at the moment! Bloody gorgeous.

But the ones I always, always go back to are Ghost (the original) and Anna Sui - Sui Dreams.

any lolita lempicka
    If life is bugging you just say MEH!!!

Jivago 24 K is my most favorite. It is sweet and edgy just like me and it has 24 karat gold inside and when I spray it on the gold glistens on my skin especially when the lights hits it just right.
    Wisdom is the abstract of the past, but beauty is the promise of the future~Oliver Wendell Holmes~Hidden Content

Lou Lou by Cacharel

Chanel no. 19 extrait/pure parfum is my fave...close to signature

I also love Jicky & Vetiver by Guerlain
    'Do I love you because you're beautiful,
    Or are you beautiful because I love you?'
    ~Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II, Cinderella

I heard that men are turned on by food smelling perfumes. Is this really true? Personally I like Versace Red Jeans Woman, it's exquisite...not foody though!
    Hidden Content Get all your favourite skin care products free!
    Request a free Eguide on lightening your privates!Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by shalicia View Post
    I heard that men are turned on by food smelling perfumes. Is this really true? Personally I like Versace Red Jeans Woman, it's exquisite...not foody though!
    Anecdotal evidence suggest that men find perfumes with vanilla very appealing.
    Might be true, I sometimes like sweet intoxicating scents like Dior Addict or Hypnotic Poison.
    If you're blond, anorexic, compulsive liar millionaire with a long list of psychiatric disorders and who wants to be abused AND ignored simultaneously over long distance - CALL ME! Glowing references available from any forum member upon request!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements