favourite perfume?
Page 1 of 15 1 2 11 Last

Thread: favourite perfume?

favourite perfume?

i'm wearing dior addict for a while but i've got my eye on tom ford 'white orchid. hopefully it will be in the sale after christmas

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I like D&G Rose The One and Red DKNY Delicious. Amor Amor is quite nice too but I like the funky bottles and that's so boring.
    BAAAAMM!

Princess by Vera Wang is sweet but not nauseating, just girly. My favorite, when I wore it, it actually,ahem,turned some dudes on,lol.
    http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=17566

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by EbonyBeauty View Post
    Princess by Vera Wang is sweet but not nauseating, just girly. My favorite, when I wore it, it actually,ahem,turned some dudes on,lol.
    crikey what does it smell like?

Quote Originally Posted by bellajane View Post
    crikey what does it smell like?
    I don't know how to describe it without being vague.
    It smells like candy but soft. It's more on the lighter side.It's girly but not too sweet. A lit bit flowery too.

Hopefully this helps: FRAGRANCE NOTES - water lily, golden apricot, pink frosting, precious amber, lady apples, pink guava, mandarin meringue, dark chocolate, wild tuberose, vanilla chiffon, Tahitian tiare flower

When I wore it, this dude that was giving me a ride complimented the smell twice and looking at me like he was going to attack me. A guy I was seeing, well, I think the smell led to him attacking my neck. And a male friend, the smell...I recommened it to a friend and she said it turned her man on to,lol. I don't think it's a magic potion but sometimes having a certain smell can make a difference. I like guys that smell good to, it, um,
    http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=17566

Viva Le Juicy by Juicy Couture, it smells so good. It really is unlike any perfume I have ever smelled before.

Quote Originally Posted by bellajane View Post
    i'm wearing dior addict for a while but i've got my eye on tom ford 'white orchid. hopefully it will be in the sale after christmas
    bellajane, here is another thread on favorite perfume. Maybe you can find some other suggestions/ideas from it.

https://www.skincaretalk.com/off-topi...suggest-2.html
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by EbonyBeauty View Post
    I don't know how to describe it without being vague.
    It smells like candy but soft. It's more on the lighter side.It's girly but not too sweet. A lit bit flowery too.

Hopefully this helps: FRAGRANCE NOTES - water lily, golden apricot, pink frosting, precious amber, lady apples, pink guava, mandarin meringue, dark chocolate, wild tuberose, vanilla chiffon, Tahitian tiare flower

When I wore it, this dude that was giving me a ride complimented the smell twice and looking at me like he was going to attack me. A guy I was seeing, well, I think the smell led to him attacking my neck. And a male friend, the smell...I recommened it to a friend and she said it turned her man on to,lol. I don't think it's a magic potion but sometimes having a certain smell can make a difference. I like guys that smell good to, it, um,
    Vanilla and chocolate are afrodisiacs

I just love Green tea by Elizabeth Arden and Sung by Alfred Sung. They both smell lovely.
    *Hidden Content * ~.~ pumi ~.~ *Hidden Content *

classic JPG...AND YSL Cinema

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements