Dodo & G&G Mix - Page 3

Thread: Dodo & G&G Mix

Yessssssssssss moon maiden you are skin goals all day honey ! beautiful dewy complexion

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by moon maiden View Post
    @shawtykid20 me yesterday in natural light. If you see any traces of white on my skin or shirt that is sunscreen. I forgot to apply it before leaving the house. So I did it in the damn car lol!
    Looking good , are you at your goal yet

Quote Originally Posted by moon maiden View Post
    @shawtykid20 me yesterday in natural light. If you see any traces of white on my skin or shirt that is sunscreen. I forgot to apply it before leaving the house. So I did it in the damn car lol!
    Looking HOT Moonie!! ... That's my girl
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sayuriibishh View Post
    My Regime

*Lightening Mix For Body*
    I mix this all together.

Dodo lotion/ whole bottle
    Dodo oil /whole bottle
    G&G lotion /half bottle
    G&G cream/ whole bottle
    G&G oil /half
    Ikb serum /half
    Ikb gel /half

*Skin lightner for face*
    mixed together

Loreal collagen cream
    Ikb gel
    Ikb serum

*Skin building/moisturizer*

Coconut lotion
    Coconut oil
    aloe vera gel
    tea tree oil
    Shea butter

*Soaps*

Aloe Vera
    Kojic san
    Placenta

Just started my mix today.
    I will be using it twice a day.
    I Skin build everyday.

My Skintone I consider myself a dark brown for some reason my picture refuse to upload
    What is ikb oil dear?
    I have my pen and paper lol
    I kinda like your regimen ????

Its by mitchell brands check out their website
    Let them talk

I also went to whole foods and bought a lip gloss container and made my on lightener for my lips i used ikb serum coconut oil and put the gel in it n shook it up. I use it everyday on my lips. Is that a good idea? 20170511_074741.jpg
    Let them talk

I also went to whole foods and bought a lip gloss container and made my on lightener for my lips i used ikb serum coconut oil and put the gel in it n shook it up. I use it everyday on my lips. Is that a good idea? [iurl="https://www.skincaretalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=43913&d=1494512453"][/iurl]
    Thanks luv ?????????

Quote Originally Posted by lightboy View Post
    @moon maiden Oooh Wee! Look at that skin! You might've caught up to @WaterBoy86 ! Your skin is goals!
    #skinspiration
    #skingoals
    #teamCREAMY

Im thinkin about goin this route after I'm done with HQ. Except I wanna use G&G with Clinic Clear since its a little milder than Dodo. I'm def watching this thread!
    Let me know if you do the clinic clear and gng mix. I would like to know how those two work together. Thanks I worked my ass off for this tone! If I can get a shade or two lighter I am golden.

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    Moon maiden man gives me joy to see your tone. Hard work does pay off so happy for you man. And you are so helpful really happy for you. How many tube of ibk do you mix in your g&g and dodo mix?
    I use one IKB gel and one IKB serum with gng oil and gng lotion and dodo lotion and oil mixed in the gng tube.

I also went to whole foods and bought a lip gloss container and made my on lightener for my lips i used ikb serum coconut oil and put the gel in it n shook it up. I use it everyday on my lips. Is that a good idea?
    That is an awesome idea!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements