Dodo & G&G Mix - Page 54
Page 54 of 54 First 44 53 54

Thread: Dodo & G&G Mix

Quote Originally Posted by Master1234 View Post
    @RKB just curious, hun when you say you were NC 50 do you actually mean the shade of Gabriel Union - who's considered NC 50, because if so, that's a huge leap..
    @Master1234 It's hard to tell what POC ever are especially celebrities if you're going to use a red carpet image or a social media image. IMO she is not an NC50 but a lighter shade in MAC. Her MUA uses MUFE Y455 Praline or R520 on her. MAC counter matched me to aNC50 it was far from a perfect match and i looked weird but we had to use what was close (that was back in October of 2015) and in 2015 there was absolutely no foundation range whatsoever that covered POC.
    To answer your question i was dark,now take the shade you currently know as NC50 and use that. I have been on this journey since Fall 2015 and that is along time.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I read your maintenance regimen on the previous post. it seems like so much. how do you manage and do you ever get dark?
    Tc sis

[QUOTE=RKB;1651265]
    Quote Originally Posted by Master1234 View Post
    @RKB just curious, hun when you say you were NC 50 do you actually mean the shade of Gabriel Union - who's considered NC 50, because if so, that's a huge leap..
    @Master1234 It's hard to tell what POC ever are especially celebrities if you're going to use a red carpet image or a social media image. IMO she is not an NC50 but a lighter shade in MAC. Her MUA uses MUFE Y455 Praline or R520 on her. MAC counter matched me to aNC50 it was far from a perfect match and i looked weird but we had to use what was close (that was back in October of 2015) and in 2015 there was absolutely no foundation range whatsoever that covered POC.
    To answer your question i was dark,now take the shade you currently know as NC50 and use that. I have been on this journey since Fall 2015 and that is along time.[/QUOT

And whats your mac shade now

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 4one View Post
    I've been off and on reading this site since 2009

just ONCE
    I'd love to read a review on ONE PRODUCT
    being used faithfully for 4 to 8 week span
    ( which most recommended in the first place)

without any additional things added to it.

If I went to a doctor telling him
    I used product A
    then mix product B
    after a few weeks I added product C

but I'm 99.9% sure it's product B
    giving me the problem

How on earth could I possibly say what it is
    when I'm piling on 3 different things
    that might work for one and not me
    lol good luck with that, people are into regiments not products here.

What are people doing to replace GG as it is not available anymore or the ones sold are fakes

Quote Originally Posted by lillyjill View Post
    What are people doing to replace GG as it is not available anymore or the ones sold are fakes

This is exactly what I want to know

9. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements