Psoriasis?

Thread: Psoriasis?

Psoriasis?

Recently I've gotten very sore/irritated skin in my butthole;P What's the best way to avoid this? I'm trying to use as much non tight clothes as possible.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

first i would see a doctor to make sure it isn't an infection of anykind. do you have patches of dry skin anywhere else on your body? i have psoriasis all over. on my arms on my legs, head back and butt!! i have tried many things. right now i am using a cream for scars called rosehips and hibiscus scar cream. it has made the small lesions disappear but before i tried anything i would get a doctors advice.

Quote Originally Posted by vencasand View Post
    first i would see a doctor to make sure it isn't an infection of anykind. do you have patches of dry skin anywhere else on your body? i have psoriasis all over. on my arms on my legs, head back and butt!! i have tried many things. right now i am using a cream for scars called rosehips and hibiscus scar cream. it has made the small lesions disappear but before i tried anything i would get a doctors advice.
    I've had it before too, it comes back every year. Last year I went to the doctor and he told me that it was just sore.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Anymore thoughts about this?

if you use dryer sheets, maybe stop using those... they tend to irritate me all over.

Psoriasis is really a noncontagious skin ailment which creates red-colored papules which blend in concert in plaques regarding thickened, scaling skin color.
    The particular dry flakes regarding skin color scales are believed to help result from the excessively swift expansion regarding skin color solar cells that's brought on simply by unnatural lymphocytes. Psoriasis frequently has effects on your skin on the elbows, knees, and also crown.

Some people have got such mild psoriasis (small, faint dry skin color patches) they would possibly not also suspect they've already any medical skin ailment. Other people have got quite significant psoriasis in which virtually the entire body is usually totally covered along with heavy, red-colored, scaly skin color.

9. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements