Over the counter in Spain

Thread: Over the counter in Spain

Over the counter in Spain

I know that there are many products that we cannot buy here in the UK but are available elsewhere over the counter. I am not recommending anyone to make a decision to use Retin-A or Tretinoin without seeing a dermatologist. I have been seeing one for years and have been subscribed Retin-A. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to buy it so I was wondering if anyone knows if it is still (in 2017) available in Spain over the counter?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Face View Post
    I know that there are many products that we cannot buy here in the UK but are available elsewhere over the counter. I am not recommending anyone to make a decision to use Retin-A or Tretinoin without seeing a dermatologist. I have been seeing one for years and have been subscribed Retin-A. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to buy it so I was wondering if anyone knows if it is still (in 2017) available in Spain over the counter?

You need a prescription now but like with stomach, psoriasis, intestinal, etc meds you can just walk to the pharmacist and ask for Retin-A or whatever med you need. Don't mention anything about a prescription, simply ask for it. My sister got a retinol cream that needs prescription this way and I also get all my stomach meds this way because I don't bother going to the doctor every single time my issues flare up. So try it, 9 out of 10 times you'll be sold the retinol cream.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements