Skin Care Talk banner

What is the gorgeous peel?

6K views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  skincareaddict2011 
#1 ·
Is it any good, has anyone used it?

#12 ·
I get turned off from websites where despite the benefits of the product, you see photoshoped images...(I'm talking about the second set of pics on the link above..) IF their product is really good.. why don't they snap few shots and not waste time deleting spots and wrinkles. It's so much easier.

#15 ·
The FDA has standards for selling these strong peeling agents for a reason. I speak to Dermatologists and plastic surgeons often, and they too, are afraid for many people buying these peeling agents and performing them on themselves only to save a dime. But there is that old adage..."you get what you pay for." I am sure that the product manufacturer will not step up to the plate when it comes time for a law suit due to injuries.

#16 ·
^ I have had in office peels and at home peels. I find that you can save LOTS of $ and have the same results doing them yourself. I have been doing my own peels for years. Read,educated yourself, and ask all the questions you need too, you will be just fine!!!

I buy all my supplies from the link Peri listed
TCA Peels

#19 ·
I wouldn't order from Gorgeous Peel. I did , money was taken out of my account, never received the package and the company does not answer emails. Right now, my boyfriend and I are trying to get his money back and I am going to report them to the BBB. Stay away from Anais Corp!

#25 ·
I have been using the Gorgeous peel and the HA protein lift from Anais corp and I am very happy. Every time, i needed advice, they replied to my email with 15 minutes! he products are amazing and completely changed my skin. The Gorgeous peel is a light peel and you do not get any downtime! i absolutely love this peel. Sometimes I use it every night for a week then stop for two months. Jamifan if you never received it you could had disputed the charge with your credit card
? I once received a broken bottle from them, and after telling them, they replace by sending me a new one the next day!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.