Shenice is back - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 First 2 3

Thread: Shenice is back

Quote Originally Posted by Sel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shenice View Post
    Thanks Adjoa pls do you know of any good cream or lotion that can lighten my face.. if I may ask what do u use on your face and how well is it working for you
    Sorry for the late reply @shenice Of late i use fair and white products. I switch between lightening up products nd aha lotion. Lightening up cream is very good for face .
    Adwoa, pls what is the color for the lighten up cream, it’s white or brown

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

How are you @shenice haven't seen you in a long time I hope things are well for you
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    How are you @shenice haven't seen you in a long time [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/knuddel.gif[/IMG] I hope things are well for you [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/heart.gif[/IMG]
    Hi gymi am doing great drea, how u doing .. right now am just looking for a good face lightening cream, do u have any in mind?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Congrats on the pregnancy girl! I just had my baby about 7 months ago, but just started my skin lightening journey 2 months ago. I was pretty dark too after my pregnancy, but with a consistent regimine I’ve managed to lighten my skin by a shade in 2 months. Nows the best time to do it since it’s gettin colder. At least that’s how it is where I live. There’s no sun out here. Let me know if you need any suggestions on what products to use for lightening. I’ve been using the same ones for a while and they’ve delivered some fantastic results!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackasiangirl View Post
    Congrats on the pregnancy girl! I just had my baby about 7 months ago, but just started my skin lightening journey 2 months ago. I was pretty dark too after my pregnancy, but with a consistent regimine I’ve managed to lighten my skin by a shade in 2 months. Nows the best time to do it since it’s gettin colder. At least that’s how it is where I live. There’s no sun out here. Let me know if you need any suggestions on what products to use for lightening. I’ve been using the same ones for a while and they’ve delivered some fantastic results!
    hello dear congrats on the baby too, pls can you help me on which lightening lotion or cream to use my problem areas right now is my hands and feet 😩😩

8. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements