Shenice is back
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: Shenice is back

Shenice is back

Hi everyone, this is shenice am an old member I have not been here for quite some time. I got pregnant and had a son so I stoped lightening and omg my face has darken 100 shades ???? I really need help with a face lighter. My baby dedication will be coming up soon and I dnt want to have it looking this mess.. before I got pregnant I used clear quick gel cream and did wonders but I can't find it any where to buy again it's like they stopped making it ..if any one knows where I can get some to buy I will really appreciate it.. if not any good face cream that will lighten my face well will do..am soo sad cause my face has really gotten dark????

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Pls anybody? @gymrat @waterboy @dodobrown @florezy

Welcome darling

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Thanks Adjoa pls do you know of any good cream or lotion that can lighten my face.. if I may ask what do u use on your face and how well is it working for you

Quote Originally Posted by shenice View Post
    Hi everyone, this is shenice am an old member I have not been here for quite some time. I got pregnant and had a son so I stoped lightening and omg my face has darken 100 shades ???? I really need help with a face lighter. My baby dedication will be coming up soon and I dnt want to have it looking this mess.. before I got pregnant I used clear quick gel cream and did wonders but I can't find it any where to buy again it's like they stopped making it ..if any one knows where I can get some to buy I will really appreciate it.. if not any good face cream that will lighten my face well will do..am soo sad cause my face has really gotten dark????
    @shenice, congrats to you on becoming a mama!! How are you?? And what are you looking for? Clear Quick gel? So happy your back, its been a long long time!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Thanks a lot Gymrat Sam soo glad to be back, took me a while to come back because it was difficult logging in but am glad it finally worked.. If I could get my hands on the original clear quick clarifying gel cream I will really appreciate it.. there are a lot of fakes so the original is sooo hard to find ????

Only your face turned dark? What about the rest of your body ?
    ON THE ROAD OF RE-LIGHTENING AND IT WILL DEFINITELY BE EPIC!!

Quote Originally Posted by beautymark. View Post
    Only your face turned dark? What about the rest of your body ?
    my face and my stomach turned the darkest, I didn't really darken on my body a lot

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaJ View Post
    Hi Shenice!
    hiiiii ??????

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaJ View Post
    Hi Shenice!
    soo sorry dear I meant to say hiii ????????

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements