Cosemelan for melasma/brown spots worked for me! :)

Thread: Cosemelan for melasma/brown spots worked for me! :)

Cosemelan for melasma/brown spots worked for me! :)

Hello,

I have a minor case of melasma and hyperpigmentation. It is all over my face..,cheeks, upper lip, right between my eyebrows, etc. I HATE it!! I started using cosmelan 1 (mask) and 2 (daily cream) about 3 weeks ago. I bought it online for $375. The doctors office wanted to charge $750 - No way!I NEVER thought I'd say this but my skin looks great! There is definitely still some improvement needed but I am very pleased with the results. I just wanted to pass this info along. My spots have faded so well. By the way, the day after I did the mask, I thought I had gotten a fake product because I didnt see any redness or peeling. I was so bummed I almost cried! But I kept using the cream and about 10 days later my spots just started disappearing! I am very pleased and will continue to use the cosmelan for probably another month or so and see what happens.

Also, just as a side note...since my spots have faded, I decided it was time to try some new makeup. I always felt like I couldnt leave the house without a heavy layer of foundation to mask the spots. SO I bought the Bare Minerals starter kit at sephora and wow! It worked great too. Gives nice natural coverage and its actually not bad for your skin. I have a bad habit of sleeping with my makeup on, but now I can fall asleep with makeup on but without the guilt!

Hope this info helps you. I know how much skin issues can really suck! Good luck! )))

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hiya,

I to am 8 days into using Cosmelan and it sure is a fantastic product, i feel ive got my life back. I was reading your post and you had exactly the same effects and markings as me unfourtunatly i wasnt clever or brave enough to buy online so forked out a huge 800 pound but it's worth the money.

Good luck with your treatment, keep me posted be lovely to hear from you.

Ali x

cosmelan used to work for melasma but they changed formula and it's not working any more.people don't waste your money.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

does any one have brown mark on face under eyes i have its just a small brown patch but tried creams dont work it goes worse when i put makeup on any thin that works would be gratefull thaanks

Hi patskaife,
    I do have such brown spots under eyes its melasma. I have started with glycolic peels 20% seems helping (not sure),massage almond oil every night,potato juice on that ,lemon juice ,Apple cider vinegar diluted with water,pure aleo vera . I'm confused what is really helping but its fading. I have also ordered SAS skin lightening cream not yet arrived will keep you posted . Grapefruit seed and Pycnogenol supplements have really helped some of them i have ordered that too lets see.
    Don't worry on this site you will find a lot of information on melasma which will help .Melasma can be cured with number of things and patience .
    Good Luck..!!

cosmelan is only temporary...

Quote Originally Posted by ufrasanki View Post
    cosmelan used to work for melasma but they changed formula and it's not working any more.people don't waste your money.
    Actually I had the same problem. I did "Cosmelan I" peel 3yrs ago and it worked great and Cosm II (maintenance cream) had nice results too. But the formula for II changed which is why I am back to looking for something else that actually works. But maybe the new formulation is still better than the mediocre topical products out there. Sometimes I get so frustrated, just want to cry. And it takes so long to test out any one product. I love this forum though. It's somewhere I come to talk to people who understand and get some insight. I dunno ... I'm trying various products and supplements right now... Shall I go back to Cosmelan?
    Does anyone out there know if their newest formula works for them? I don't want to spend $200 just to try it and get little results.
    Thanks for your input !!

I have done a ton of research on it ... the new formulation is getting poor results ... there are docs out there still selling the original formulation ... I have a few names and numbers ... I have read a few really good reports on the new formulation as well ... so I want to wait and see a bit longer before I invest ...

[QUOTE=libra;386716]I have done a ton of research on it ... the new formulation is getting poor results ... there are docs out there still selling the original formulation ... I have a few names and numbers ... I have read a few really good reports on the new formulation as well ... so I want to wait and see a bit longer before I invest ...[/QUOT
    Thanks libra ! I think I'll wait too.

Pls be very careful with cosmelan. The results are only temporary and your skin will be extremely sun sensitive. This treatment require maintenance and the your skin will eventually not tolerate any more. I have very very tough skin which can handle aalmost any product but cosmelan is one treatment I wouldn't dare go back to. Just be very careful.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements