Does Tonique skin lightening products work? - Page 7

Thread: Does Tonique skin lightening products work?

@flawlessBright : Also how many shades did you go up by? I don't like or want the pale/white look. It looks too ghostly. I prefer yellow(not high) but medium...like 1.5/2 shades darker than Megan Goode. If I were to consider purchasing from tonique, which products would you recommend?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    @flawlessBright : Also how many shades did you go up by? I don't like or want the pale/white look. It looks too ghostly. I prefer yellow(not high) but medium...like 1.5/2 shades darker than Megan Goode. If I were to consider purchasing from tonique, which products would you recommend?
    like i said , its expensive for what it is , it exfoliated me more than lightened - but its a "pale" lightener like kojic acid - i left from NC 50 to NC 44 but not only because of tonique , i used hydroquinone ( kligmans formula) , then arbutin, then kojic acid and then tonique ( sepiwhite) with arbutin .

@flawlessBright : ikb gel and serum. Doesn't need work anymore on my ears nor face nor back of neck. I need something stronger than won't make me revert back or make me darker than original color.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I can't believe it only exfoliated you more than lightened you. And for that exorbitant amount of money. Can I ask what was your starting shade @flawlessBright ?
    @Meflawlesslikebey : what do you use? What would you recommend for someone who wants to go up 3 shades?

@flawlessBright : ikb gel and serum. Doesn't need work anymore on my ears nor face nor back of neck. I need something stronger than won't make me revert back or make me darker than original color.
    how long have u been using the serum and gel ? did u exfoliate ?

I can't believe it only exfoliated you more than lightened you. And for that exorbitant amount of money. Can I ask what was your starting shade @flawlessBright ?
    @Meflawlesslikebey : what do you use? What would you recommend for someone who wants to go up 3 shades?
    started at NC 50 on my face and NC 46 on upper body and NC 50 on lower body

I've been using IKB since mid 2016

@flawlessBright: Also how many shades did you go up by? I don't like or want the pale/white look. It looks too ghostly. I prefer yellow(not high) but medium...like 1.5/2 shades darker than Megan Goode. If I were to consider purchasing from tonique, which products would you recommend?
    if you are open to hq obagi will give you the best even toned skin

Quote Originally Posted by lillyjill View Post
    @flawlessBright: Also how many shades did you go up by? I don't like or want the pale/white look. It looks too ghostly. I prefer yellow(not high) but medium...like 1.5/2 shades darker than Megan Goode. If I were to consider purchasing from tonique, which products would you recommend?
    if you are open to hq obagi will give you the best even toned skin
    i have a no prob with Hq, when used the right way , it is bomb - what are the main ingredients in obagi a part from Hq ? i tried looking on the net but the only info i get is that it has 4%. Hq, thats it ? where can i buy?

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessBright View Post
    i have a no prob with Hq, when used the right way , it is bomb - what are the main ingredients in obagi a part from Hq ? i tried looking on the net but the only info i get is that it has 4%. Hq, thats it ? where can i buy?

it is mainly HQ with acids. And retin a in it .the multiple steps combined seem to work better than just mixing up stuff. You can buy from mintrx they will get you a rx too.or buy it from a local derm.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements