Facial skin getting darker

Thread: Facial skin getting darker

Facial skin getting darker

Hey guys, I'm a 17 year old male and I have started to notice that my skin is getting noticeably darker then it use to be. my skin use to be quite light but now my skin is a lot darker. any tips on how to improve that? I might add that it may be due to sunlight because I recently joined a uni and have to walk in daylight. but im not sure if its because of that. any Idea how to improve my skin color?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

its definitely because of sun,. wear a good zinc oxide ss and hats, avoid sun and seek shade while walking. This would help

In addition to the advice above, make sure you are exfoliating and using good products which won't irritate you. Certainly sun avoidance and protection are the best method though.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I didn’t know tomatoes made you darker! That totally explains a lot for me. I’ve been eating salads lately

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan1121 View Post
    It's probably
    because of the sun, but it could also be to a small extent due to diet (if you're eating more carrots and tomatoes, for example).

It might also be irritation and I know this because when I go a bit overboard with products, my face especially gets a bit darker from the irritation and over scrubbing. Please be gentle when using products and don't use so much of them.. a good regimen should only be a few high quality products that is geared to your unique skin type.

8. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements