Skin Care Talk banner

Rate my skin care routine: I need a new one bad

6K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  gymrat 
#1 · (Edited)
1.Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Face Wash
-Ingredients: water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium cocoamphoacetate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium hydroxide, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, disodium EDTA, Lavendula stoechas extract, Helichrysum italicum extract, Cistus monspeliensis extract

2.Simple Soothing Toner
-Ingredients:Water (Aqua, Eau), Sorbitol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Panthenol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Allantoin, Sodium PCA, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Propylene Glycol, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Methylparaben.

3. Cryaphil moisturizing lotion
-ingredients: Water, glycerin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, Macadamia integrifolia seed oil (macadamia nut oil), dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, stearoxytrimethylsilane, stearyl alcohol, panthenol, farnesol, benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, citric acid.

I use those three products twice a day. I am 24and have oily skin fullbof large pores, My face is prone to acne and clogged pores. I have had horrible face covering acne since 5th grade and now in my 20s it has cleared up mostly, I still have multiple pimples and have never had a clear face. I'm looking for help so my new routine can include antioxidants,and skin loving ingredients without clogging pores, causing acne or oil and fragrance free. I would like it to help with acne and would also like it to help with scares. Any suggestions?

See less See more
#4 ·
I have @tlds, but honestly I like alcohol free witch hazel as a toner, and better yet, equal parts of Apple Cider Vinegar and distilled water in place of a toner. If you are wanting to try Mandelic Acid, I recommend trying the peel. Its easy to use, is mild, and you won't have visible peeling. Its mild but works amazingly well. Use once a week in the beginning then bump up to twice a week if you want too.

#6 ·
The day you use the peel after you rinse with soap and water its fine to apply moisturizer. Wait the next day to go back to your normal routine. So the day of the peel just moisturize afterwards. Use if once a week and you will see noticeable results by week 6. Be sure to come back and let me know what you think once you start using it :thumbsup:

#9 ·
no I haven't tried it, although I did get an email from them today for 30% off, promo code flashdec all lower case. Take advantage of this while you can. Let me know how the retinol works if you end up trying it. @tlds

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.