Feeling out of place

Thread: Feeling out of place

Feeling out of place

Do you ever feel out of place? Like everything can be going right in your life and then you feel like you're taking three steps back? I thought I found the perfect job. Well, I know no job is perfect but I believed the description fit my assets. Boy was I in for a surprise. I had no idea how much work I was putting in and the pay was meh. It wasn't too bad but it wasn't enough to pick me off my feet either. But I took the job thinking I can gain experience under my belt. Long story short I ended up putting the job after seven months due to constant micromanaging and being ridiculed. I thought I could go through with it for at least a year but I honestly couldn't. After a month I got another job, not nearly as much work but accuracy is a big deal and it's not something I'm entirely excited about but it's a well-known organization and it will look good on my resume. It's just a seasonal position and although I took a pay cut I'm far less stress than I was at my other job. But for some reason I can't help but wonder where my career is going? I have experience and education under my belt but I feel like I'm wasting my time. I dunno maybe I'm just exaggerating or going through a mid-life crisis.
    Never made it as a wise man
    I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
    Tired of living like a blind man
    I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Sound like a smart cookie lol You'll find your place in life, many, many have gone through the exact samething you have and survived it and you will too!
    TRUTH is generally the best vindication against slander Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkicute View Post
    Sound like a smart cookie lol You'll find your place in life, many, many have gone through the exact samething you have and survived it and you will too!

Thank you Nikki! I feel like everyone knows exactly what they want to do in life. While I'm running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. lol
    Never made it as a wise man
    I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
    Tired of living like a blind man
    I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements