Supplements that lightened me - Page 29

Thread: Supplements that lightened me

Quote Originally Posted by havis View Post
    Supplements don't lighten your skin. They give a glow and some brightening effect but not lightening. Let's not deceive ourselves. and let's be careful with the pills we take, it could be tasking to your liver.
    incorrect. Glutathione does lighten your skin. However you need to literally overfill your liver with it (and it’s good for you) and it will eventually whiten you as a side effect. The only issue is that in tablet form only liposomal glutathione is effective and liposome is just fat which you’re filling your heart with which is bad for you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hi ladies! I plan to begin taking glutha, vitamin c, and collagen. Would it be okay for me to consume 6,000 mg of glutha?

Anyone take any white or green tea supplements?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

With all the supplement list on this thread, my throat is already cringing. When is the right time to stop with the supplements? And how do you maintain while on it and after stopping?

Quote Originally Posted by lizzybaby View Post
    I use Evening Primrose and 50mg Zinc Picolinate 50mg for my acne supplements for my acne. Works like a charm!
    @lizzybaby can guys take evening primrose ? My son suffres from acne. He would probably kill me if he knew I was asking !

Quote Originally Posted by wura.a View Post
    UPDATE

So far my hand is the only part getting this amazing glow and lightish tone to it ...lol or probably because im indoor a lot or maybe its just how i start my lightening journey. Keep in mind im not using any lightening lotion/cream just moisturizer and sheabutter .. And em, i started a black soap+liq soap mixture over the weekend and its been like 4-5 days on it.

OH! and my hair growth since i started this journey 3/3/2018..see for yourself...

LEFT HAND

Attachment 57802

RIGHT HAND
    Attachment 57810

HAIR GROWTH BEFORE N AFTER
    Attachment 57818

AFTER...look at the date
    Attachment 57826

I have read the whole thread it’s very interesting @wura can u give me an update how did the supplements go for you ?

Quote Originally Posted by brown2light View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by princessebong View Post
    Thanks @brown2light I'm looking for supplements for skin glow. I know vit c is good for skin glow, I took vit e for a month and stashed it cos I didn't really see the effect on my skin (could be bcos I didn't take it for long) I'm not looking to lighten, just want to brighten and make my skin glow
    Msm is good for that. I used to take it and my skin was so soft and clear but one of the side effects is water retention.

@brown2light please how long did it take for the msm to clear your skin ???

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEvie View Post
    incorrect. Glutathione does lighten your skin. However you need to literally overfill your liver with it (and it’s good for you) and it will eventually whiten you as a side effect. The only issue is that in tablet form only liposomal glutathione is effective and liposome is just fat which you’re filling your heart with which is bad for you.
    OH GOODNESS just when I was about to start the Liposomal route haha. So how bad is it to take the liposomal capsules? Is it like taking a spoon of oil everytime you take the pill? Have you tried it

Quote Originally Posted by HealIO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEvie View Post
    OH GOODNESS just when I was about to start the Liposomal route haha. So how bad is it to take the liposomal capsules? Is it like taking a spoon of oil everytime you take the pill? Have you tried it
    😂😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Prettylady5 View Post
    😂😂😂😂😂
    sorry, im not able to read your reply

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements