Supplements that lightened me - Page 32

Thread: Supplements that lightened me

Quote Originally Posted by Summer123 View Post
    @Donaey

Hey!

I was on oral glut for about 15 months now and I've been on suppositories for about 4 weeks.
    I haven't used acetyl & I havent heard much about it to be honest.
    you can definitely nebulize S-acetyl.
    You can basically put anything in the machine with distilled water and inhale it for automatic absorption
    But I think Ive heard acetyl isnt good long term, but you can correct me If im wrong.

glut does lighten,this shit just takes a long time. lol

make sure you check out the links Ive posted on the post above.

Thank you so much for the information. I’m currently doing a combination of S-acetyl glutathione and liposomal . The reason why I’m doing both is so I don’t have to take soo many pills . The pills I have only have 100mg so to get 2,200 worth of glutathione I have to take 22 pills . It’s crazy . I may stick with this for 6 months just to see how it goes . I’m very tempted to try a high quality nebulizer .. after 6 months I’ll switch . Probably be counter productive to nebulize S-acetyl.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Donaey

no worries hun.

yeah with the route your going, you'll lighten up fast. which is good.
    If only I knew about nebulising and suppositories earlier, I would have done it a while ago!!

If you are seeing progress, please do come back and give us an update. its nice to know
    whats working and what isnt.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by acnefree View Post
    @moon maiden @gymrat @lightenme
    The last time I ordered GPO was almost 3 years ago know I want to order again for my dark spots and bacne. I checked ebay like I used to for the 2 reputable sellers luckyjames and bbjames but their prices got so eyewatering expensive for almost 50 bucks including shipping since I live in germany. Where did you guys order your GPO?
    Check for seller beautymagnet on ebay. I've never used GPO but member Hipvalley does often. Great detailed thread if you haven't read it, its worth reading! @acnefree

https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthr...-for-Beginners
    Thank you I will

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Donaey

no worries hun.

yeah with the route your going, you'll lighten up fast. which is good.
    If only I knew about nebulising and suppositories earlier, I would have done it a while ago!!

If you are seeing progress, please do come back and give us an update. its nice to know
    whats working and what isnt.
    Yes, I definitely will . I just recently started so I’ll check back in after maybe two months or when I start to notice anything .

@Donaey

I can tell you for a fact glutathione does work. Its a very long process, mind you. So you gotta
    be patient and consistent and ensure you're at the correct dosage.

whats your natural skin colour?

@Donaey

I can tell you for a fact glutathione does work. Its a very long process, mind you. So you gotta

I have been taking liposomal glutathione for about 5 months. First was 1000mg and now its 2500 mg, I can't remember when I upped the dose. I'm a male that weighs 200lbs so I need the higher dosage. How long do you think it would take for me? I want to get rid of a permatan and go to the shade my inner forearms are, can liposomal gluta do that on it's own?

I also think I will get the nebulizer machine and do that too.

@Donaey

I’m Oprah Winfrey’s color . I figured I’d switch it up from the typical answer of Naomi Campbell /Gabriel Union . Lol . I started taking 2,200 gluthathione. As of yesterday , I upped it to 4,000 mg. It’s hard to determine just how much I’d need to lighten . I read from one place I need any where from 20-40 mg per kg of body weight then some you tube women are taking 6,000 mg. No real conclusive information regarding exactly how much I’m supposed to be taking for my skin complexion .

hello, I’m going to start taking gluthathione supplements soon. I was just wondering whether or not if they are any risks associated with long term consumption of glutathione ?

@Donaey

did you have any reactions when you started taking glutathione? I found that when I started with certain supplements this happened.

Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    @Donaey

did you have any reactions when you started taking glutathione? I found that when I started with certain supplements this happened.
    So far I haven’t had any reaction to taking glutathione . I find that it is easy on my stomach even when I take 10+ pills .

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements