Supplements that lightened me - Page 33

Thread: Supplements that lightened me

@Donaey ugh its so frustrating. I get a histamine reaction quickly :/

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    @Donaey ugh its so frustrating. I get a histamine reaction quickly :/
    Oh dang hon sorry to hear that! Are you just using creams now ?

@thesuburbs
    glutathione is great for that! It got rid of my tan by about 95%. Its barely visible. And you'll realise with glutathione
    that you will not tan very easily too (you'll need to take it long term to see this effect)

Ive kind of forgotten the calculation, it was mentioned many times on SCT. But 2500 seems perfect, Id even go up to 3000mg.
    Glutathione will take approximately 6-8 months to begin seeing effects. its incredibly slow & yes with the nebuliser it should work faster.
    @Donaey
    what kind of glutathione you taking? Liposome or just oral reduced glut?
    multiply your body weight by 30 and the answer in grams. For example you weigh 50kg, you multiply that by 30 = 1500g. Its always best to take an extra
    500mg since the bioavailability is pretty poor but nevertheless, with glut just a tad more is better for you lol.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

And for the member who asked about taking glut long term, no conclusive studies have been found to study the effects long-term.

Quote Originally Posted by Donaey View Post
    Oh dang hon sorry to hear that! Are you just using creams now ?

I'm so sad about it. I've taken vitamin C pills and crystals, D, E, etc., in the past with no problems. But now Gluta and Vit C crystals both gave me trouble. I don't get it.

I had dermatitis all over (hands, feet, legs, chest, etc) so I've had to hold off on all lotions for the past month. Will try back after its safe enough to start exfoliating dead skin off from the rashes. And, of course, on darker skin with irritation comes hyperpigmentation. I have to now deal with the PIH pock marks from this - I don't have words, honestly.

Lol, well I guess I had a lot of them ^

Quote Originally Posted by Summer123 View Post
    @thesuburbs
    glutathione is great for that! It got rid of my tan by about 95%. Its barely visible. And you'll realise with glutathione
    that you will not tan very easily too (you'll need to take it long term to see this effect)

Ive kind of forgotten the calculation, it was mentioned many times on SCT. But 2500 seems perfect, Id even go up to 3000mg.
    Glutathione will take approximately 6-8 months to begin seeing effects. its incredibly slow & yes with the nebuliser it should work faster.
    @Donaey
    what kind of glutathione you taking? Liposome or just oral reduced glut?
    multiply your body weight by 30 and the answer in grams. For example you weigh 50kg, you multiply that by 30 = 1500g. Its always best to take an extra
    500mg since the bioavailability is pretty poor but nevertheless, with glut just a tad more is better for you lol.

I’m taking both liposomal and acetyl glutathione . I’m not consistent with the amount but I take no less than 2,000 and typically no more than 4,000. Liposomal and acetyl is supposed to get fully taken up by the body . This route is expensive .. I use a bottle of acetyl every 6 days and that’s me only using 1,000 mcg of it a day and the rest in liposomal . Plus I’m taking vitamin c liposomal. I’m spending several hundred usd a month . This route is long and expensive . Even though I wang to lighten as quick as possible , I’m ok with waiting . Hell I’ve been this color my whole life lol.. plus lucky for me im told constantly by strangers how pretty I am . I hope being lighter don’t change that then I’d be baking in the sun wanting the old skin back smh lol
    Last edited by Donaey; 10-12-2019 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donaey View Post
    I’m taking both liposomal and acetyl glutathione . I’m not consistent with the amount but I take no less than 2,000 and typically no more than 4,000. Liposomal and acetyl is supposed to get fully taken up by the body . This route is expensive .. I use a bottle of acetyl every 6 days and that’s me only using 1,000 mcg of it a day and the rest in liposomal . Plus I’m taking vitamin c liposomal. I’m spending several hundred usd a month . This route is long and expensive . Even though I wang to lighten as quick as possible , I’m ok with waiting . Hell I’ve been this color my whole life lol.. plus lucky for me im told constantly by strangers how pretty I am . I hope being lighter don’t change that then I’d be baking in the sun wanting the old skin back smh lol

Glutathione is a very slow journey. Regardless of your dosage, it needs to accumulate in the liver for you to see the effects.
    It usually takes about six months to begin to see results. This is where it usually starts and its more of a brightening, not much lightening.
    it takes a while.... and you may get discouraged but its okay just continue. It does work.

To clarify, do u take oral glut with meal or empty stomach?
    On jarrow glut bottle, it says u have take meal or as directed by physican.

Others on this thread take 1hr before meal.

I’m so confused.

Can anyone recommend a clinic in London for glutathione iv?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements