Supplements that lightened me - Page 34
Page 34 of 34 First 24 33 34

Thread: Supplements that lightened me

Has anyone try this brand ? It says 1table spoon equals 420mg , how many mg should I take for effective results?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Brownmom View Post
    Has anyone try this brand ? It says 1table spoon equals 420mg , how many mg should I take for effective results?
    That doesn’t seem like a lot. The brand I use has 500mg of glutathione in 3/4 of a teaspoon. You want to take your weight in KGs and take any where from 20-40 mg of glutathione per KG

[QUOTE=PinotNoir;1668455]
    Quote Originally Posted by Donaey View Post
    Oh dang hon sorry to hear that! Are you just using creams now ?

I'm so sad about it. I've taken vitamin C pills and crystals, D, E, etc., in the past with no problems. But now Gluta and Vit C crystals both gave me trouble. I don't get
    I had eczema on my scalp once.

I had dermatitis all over (hands, feet, legs, chest, etc) so I've had to hold off on all lotions for the past month. Will try back after its safe enough to start exfoliating dead skin off from the rashes. it.
    @PinotNoir wow I’m so sorry how did it happen?
    Did you usually have dermatitis and where you treating it or did gluta pills cause the dermatitis? And what brand of Gluthatione did you use? Where you using gluta pills or the powder?
    I heard there alot of fake gluta powders out in the market.And, of course, on darker skin with irritation comes hyperpigmentation. I have to now deal with the PIH pock marks from this - I don't have words, honestly.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@acnefree

I have sensitive skin, but this had never happened from something ingested and never as aggressive . I have taken melatonin, Vitamin C pills and crystals, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Fish Oil, Biotin, HSN, liposomal glutathione etc - without more than maybe some breakouts, so this was completely new. I'm not sure why this is happening now unfortunately.
    After taking acetyl glutathione (doublewood supplements), I developed rashes, likely a strong histamine reaction. I figured it was the Gluta supplement too, but then after my rashes had calmed down, I started taking pycnogenol and Vitamin C crystals (Now brand which I think is pretty good) and it happened again. I think it's me more so than the supplements, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    @acnefree

I have sensitive skin, but this had never happened from something ingested and never as aggressive . I have taken melatonin, Vitamin C pills and crystals, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Fish Oil, Biotin, HSN, liposomal glutathione etc - without more than maybe some breakouts, so this was completely new. I'm not sure why this is happening now unfortunately.
    After taking acetyl glutathione (doublewood supplements), I developed rashes, likely a strong histamine reaction. I figured it was the Gluta supplement too, but then after my rashes had calmed down, I started taking pycnogenol and Vitamin C crystals (Now brand which I think is pretty good) and it happened again. I think it's me more so than the supplements, honestly.
    . Omg you were about to make me super nervous girl because I am also taking S-acetyl gluthathione from double woods! They are very affordable. Do you feel like they worked at all for you ? Sorry to hear about the rashes .

Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    @acnefree

Oh okay one thing there os this romour or people reacted bad when they used topicals especially hq with gluthatione. Maybe thats the reason are you using topicals?

Quote Originally Posted by acnefree View Post
    @moon maiden @gymrat @lightenme
    The last time I ordered GPO was almost 3 years ago know I want to order again for my dark spots and bacne. I checked ebay like I used to for the 2 reputable sellers luckyjames and bbjames but their prices got so eyewatering expensive for almost 50 bucks including shipping since I live in germany. Where did you guys order your GPO?
    I never used GPO I used the yellow one and hated it lol that’s moonies thing ask her

10. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements