How long you should leave retin A in your face

Thread: How long you should leave retin A in your face

How long you should leave retin A in your face

A few minutes?
    All night?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Apply a pea size amount at night, rinse off in the morning. Applying anything over it will decrease the strength (buffer it).
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

I leave it in all night and I add moisturiser with it just to be safe because I have sensitive skin and I'm scared if blotchy skin.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jolivia View Post
    I leave it in all night and I add moisturiser with it just to be safe because I have sensitive skin and I'm scared if blotchy skin.
    You add moiturizer on it?! It.s like you put the oil on the fire.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGlow90s View Post
    @Titi Hey, what’s wrong with adding moisturizer on top? Retin-A is extremely harsh for a lot of people. And it sounds as if @mur is new to it. I know personally, If I didn’t add something on top, I’d wake up to super irritated and extra dry skin. With moisturizer, I still had micro peeling but it wasn’t irritated.
    You have three possibilities if it is too potent:

- you apply it 15mn after the bath
    - you use a half of pea size
    - you decrease the strenght 0,01 to 0,005 or to 0,0025

You can endly switch to the Retinol.
    Anyway if you're satisfy by you method, it.s also good

You can leave it on all night. I would start with a lower dose though like @Titi said .025 or .05 at the most-- retin A takes a bit of time to get used to.

Definitely all night @mur
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

I did not know you not supposed to put moisturizer on after using retin a? Whayou about roseship oil because I been doing that also ?

Hi guys, can I use my retin A and IKB gel on alternative days, or is it better to use the gel for a week then retin A for a week? Since IKB gel is alpha arbutin based will it convert to HQ?

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements