Can anyone recommend a good niacinamide serum for antiaging?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 Last

Thread: Can anyone recommend a good niacinamide serum for antiaging?

Can anyone recommend a good niacinamide serum for antiaging?

I am open to suggestions! I want to promote collagen formation. I have dry skin and some marks/hyperpigmentation.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Make a basic HA serum and add B3 to it. Super easy to do. You could also add NAG to it if you wanted.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Make a basic HA serum and add B3 to it. Super easy to do. You could also add NAG to it if you wanted.
    Gymmie, how do i diy these and where would i order them from? Thanks, i just ordered CeraVe lotion with Ha, just hoping it would help clear what hyperpigmentation i have on my upper lip and cheek bone. My forehead is totally clear now. Thanks

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by loolah View Post
    Gymmie, how do i diy these and where would i order them from? Thanks, i just ordered CeraVe lotion with Ha, just hoping it would help clear what hyperpigmentation i have on my upper lip and cheek bone. My forehead is totally clear now. Thanks
    Hello my friend, @loolah , HA, B3, NAG, and a preservative, you can order at Bulkactives, Lotioncrafters, Makingcosmetics, etc. Super easy to make a HA serum, then add what you wish to it, like B3 and NAG. Do you have access to distilled water? because you will need it to mix with the HA serum. I will help you loolah. You could also add B3/NAG to your CeraVe if you wanted too, and skip the HA serum.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Hello my friend, @loolah , HA, B3, NAG, and a preservative, you can order at Bulkactives, Lotioncrafters, Makingcosmetics, etc. Super easy to make a HA serum, then add what you wish to it, like B3 and NAG. Do you have access to distilled water? because you will need it to mix with the HA serum. I will help you loolah. You could also add B3/NAG to your CeraVe if you wanted too, and skip the HA serum.
    Thanks a bunch gymmie, i could make distilled water myself . Always on hand to help @gymrat xo

Quote Originally Posted by sabah View Post
    what is NAG? please?
    N-Acetyl glucosamine. Pls Google.

Thanks a bunch gymmie, i could make distilled water myself . Always on hand to help @gymrat xo
    Yes, you could totally make distilled water. I once posted the directions on how to go about that, if you need it, let me know and I will post it again. You very welcome @loolah . I am here for you if you need me or need help making this. Ask away my friend!! XO

N-Acetyl glucosamine. Pls Google.
    Yes.......NAG is N-Acetyl Glucosamine. http://www.lotioncrafter.com/n-acety...amine-nag.html

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements