My face is squeezing due to DOP- the shampoo i use for acne.

Thread: My face is squeezing due to DOP- the shampoo i use for acne.

Post My face is squeezing due to DOP- the shampoo i use for acne.

Someone pls help me! My face is peeling cuz I use DOP as an acne treatment. Is that right?
    I also try to peel of some pimples on my face. Is that also right?WIN_20180114_14_20_57_Pro.jpgWIN_20180114_14_20_10_Pro.jpgWIN_20180114_14_20_33_Pro.jpg
    Last edited by Zoena; 01-14-2018 at 01:26 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Zoena sorry about that dear. May I ask what DOP is? Can U post a pic? What were U using B4 using DOP that caused the pimples? Pls don`t peel the skin, let it peel by itself; just wash with a mild soap like dove & moisturise with a light oil like almond oil until the peeling stops.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoena View Post
    Someone pls help me! My face is peeling cuz I use DOP as an acne treatment. Is that right?
    I also try to peel of some pimples on my face. Is that also right?WIN_20180114_14_20_57_Pro.jpgWIN_20180114_14_20_10_Pro.jpgWIN_20180114_14_20_33_Pro.jpg

Dop shampoo? @Zoena ?! Pls don't use that on your body much less on your face, pleease. Your going to burn yourself pretty badly! Moreover, that's not a treatment for acne. I didn't even know it's still being produced smh.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Why on earth are u using that Poison on ur face...I tried adding it to a body wash sometime ago. ..Darkness was all I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoena View Post
    Your pimples looks like the kind caused by clog in your pores...Start exfoliating and invest in a good toner.Add a face mask,if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Why on earth are u using that Poison on ur face...I tried adding it to a body wash sometime ago. ..Darkness was all I saw.
    Lmao @jcole "Darkness was all i saw"

Hi @Zoena stop using all ur products.

Start with shea butter apply on you face for 1week. Micro peel with lactic acid if you can and get yourself any of the fair and white cream gel n soap you will be fine.

Thanks all of you
    My face is no longer peeling

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements