Skin Care Talk banner

Fade Out Cream with Zyalight Formula

6K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Angel3aby 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, I have been browsing through this site for a while and have received some really good tips, so thanks to everyone and keep up with the good work!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering if any one has used Fade Out cream with new Zyalight formula contains sunscreen, it does not list factor or say wich sunscreen it has

I have just bought it and on my second day of use-so can't really review it yet, but I plan to put a review once I have used it at least for a month so after Feb 26th!!!

Please if any one has experience can you give me feedback?

1) Did it work for you?
2) If so how long before you noticed results?
3) Were you pleased with the results?
4) did you suffer from any side effects?
5) How long did you use it for?
6) If after using you stopped did your skin go darker or suffer from other consequences?

Any feedbak would be good but I would like the above questions answered if at all possible, thanks

Since I have recieved good tips, I will leave a good tip, for quick brightening effect, mix milk and rose water together and apply to face leave until dry and wash off and be happy

See less See more
#4 ·
I have used both the day cream with 15 SPF (like 2 years ago) well as the night cream, in my honest opinion I saw more results when just using the night cream. I have oily acenic skin so there a little breaking out but when I used day cream. I just put in order for night cream only which I used by it self before (twice a day with separate SPF) and I basically never used foundation. I highly reccomend the night cream the results show in about 2 weeks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.