Fenrir Results (Pics Included) - Page 15

Thread: Fenrir Results (Pics Included)

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lightboy View Post
    @Fenrir OK cool that's what I thought. I wanted get some at the store but everything even Neutrogena has it listed near the bottom of the list but I haven't done much research. I'll look into it. @gymrat do you use ha?
    @lightboy , I do.....I make my own HA serum, its the easiest thing to DIY, not joking....it requires 3 ingredients, distilled water, HA powder and a preservative, thats it!! You can make a basic HA serum leave in the fridge and layer over anything you want, or drop a few drops in your lotion, etc. Someday lightboy, you need to hop on the DIY train, don't fear it forever.......it will save you $$ in the end

Girl you like Full Metal Alchemist

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

that's interesting
    ON THE ROAD OF RE-LIGHTENING AND IT WILL DEFINITELY BE EPIC!!

Quote Originally Posted by Master1234 View Post
    this is gonna sound odd..
    Sundy Carter. Her shade is definitely skin goals

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

anybody having issues with the mobile version?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
    I would suggest neoprosone gel forte, mixed in with a skin building combo. Make a special batch and quarantine it away from your other products. I would use 3 times a week for no more than 3 months.
    Please @Fenrir , Which company makes this neoprosone gel forte?
    Be thou my vision O Lord of my heart

@lightboy, I do.....I make my own HA serum, its the easiest thing to DIY, not joking....it requires 3 ingredients, distilled water, HA powder and a preservative, thats it!! You can make a basic HA serum leave in the fridge and layer over anything you want, or drop a few drops in your lotion, etc. Someday lightboy, you need to hop on the DIY train, don't fear it forever.......it will save you $$ in the end
    Hiya @gymrat ,I once tried to DIY a HA serum but it refused to dissolve,so I just threw the whole thing away.Did you use a double boiler to dissolve or what?

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Hiya @gymrat,I once tried to DIY a HA serum but it refused to dissolve,so I just threw the whole thing away.Did you use a double boiler to dissolve or what?
    No, doesn't require anything fancy. Get a droppler bottle, add your required amount of distilled water, then your preservative, then your HA powder, give it a good shake. Put it in the fridge for a few hours, shake again, then the next day give it a really good shake and your serum is ready to use. If you add your HA powder and shake it without letting it sit in the fridge for awhile, it won't dissolve it will clump up in a ball. But trust me, do the exact steps above and you will have the perfect HA serum. I keep a base HA serum on hand because its so easy to make and because you can add so many different things to it if you wanted to fancy it up a bit.

Give it a try again @jcole, and do come back and let me know how it works out if you need help give me a holler
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by beautymark. View Post
    Tell me whats happening @Beautymark with the mobile version? Are you still having issues?? Also, u can't go changing up that avatar without telling me..... it totally thru me off you know its bad when you recognize people by their avatar
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

@lightboy, I do.....I make my own HA serum, its the easiest thing to DIY, not joking....it requires 3 ingredients, distilled water, HA powder and a preservative, thats it!! You can make a basic HA serum leave in the fridge and layer over anything you want, or drop a few drops in your lotion, etc. Someday lightboy, you need to hop on the DIY train, don't fear it forever.......it will save you $$ in the end
    Hiya [email protected],I tried to DIY a HA vitamin c serum and I had to throw it away because it was lumpy...Did you dissolve in Double boiler or something?

Sorry,I thought the first one didn't post

Quote Originally Posted by beautymark. View Post
    Tell me whats happening @Beautymark with the mobile version? Are you still having issues?? Also, u can't go changing up that avatar without telling me..... it totally thru me off [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/hehe.gif[/IMG] you know its bad when you recognize people by their avatar [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/biggrin.png[/IMG]
    lmao. I threw myself off too when I logged in after I changed it. Forgot I did it. yes im still having issues ma'am. When I try to go in 'active tops' or ''new posts' it just stuck on loading. I will keep working on it

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements