Help....stretch marks horror - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Thread: Help....stretch marks horror

Quote Originally Posted by felbaby View Post
    @EmmaGH , thank you dear. I will definitely do that. Thank you so so much. Did they help with urs ?
    The oils mix has really worked on mine.... This mix has even erased some old injury scars it also makes the skin very smooth with time
    Try it out u gone love the outcome @felbaby

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaGH View Post
    The oils mix has really worked on mine.... This mix has even erased some old injury scars it also makes the skin very smooth with time
    Try it out u gone love the outcome @felbaby
    @EmmaGH

@EmmaGH sis spill dem beans. Did u layer or the RA with the oils & were u applying once or twice daily? How long did it take to fade the scars?

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    @EmmaGH

@EmmaGH sis spill dem beans. Did u layer or the RA with the oils & were u applying once or twice daily? How long did it take to fade the scars?
    Lol ur gif is hilarious. Yh I did layer(i always do that with products I use) and I do that once a day at night only 4x/week(Ra)but I use the oils mix everyday. HTH @Satan . Just two weeks I saw changes

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@EmmaGH Thank you luv

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaGH View Post
    Lol ur gif is hilarious. Yh I did layer(i always do that with products I use) and I do that once a day at night only 4x/week(Ra)but I use the oils mix everyday. HTH @Satan . Just two weeks I saw changes

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    @EmmaGH Thank you luv

You're most welcome

Hi gymrat,
    I am also having dark spots from old acne on my face , but my face skin not that dry as we see in felbaby's pic .
    Wheni use nadinola with RA, it semms the spots are becoming more dark.
    I am amlactin with me which i am not using currently , i use kojie soap .
    Can you please suggest me something to fade out these dark spots ?..

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    You will see a big difference using Amlactin AM and PM. Do this consistently for a few weeks, and be sure to come back and let us know how things are looking. Have faith, things will get better, your in good hands here @felbaby

Quote Originally Posted by happinezz View Post
    Hi gymrat,
    I am also having dark spots from old acne on my face , but my face skin not that dry as we see in felbaby's pic .
    Wheni use nadinola with RA, it semms the spots are becoming more dark.
    I am amlactin with me which i am not using currently , i use kojie soap .
    Can you please suggest me something to fade out these dark spots ?..
    @happinezz your acne marks will fade in time, but do be sure when you are in the sun you are wearing a good sunscreen, otherwise those marks will darken and be more difficult to remove. Also, be sure your using RA in your PM routine, I would stop with the Nadinola especially on the face. Stick with the RA, what % do you have?
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

It is 2.5% retinol.
    This is the product .
    retinol.png
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @happinezz your acne marks will fade in time, but do be sure when you are in the sun you are wearing a good sunscreen, otherwise those marks will darken and be more difficult to remove. Also, be sure your using RA in your PM routine, I would stop with the Nadinola especially on the face. Stick with the RA, what % do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by happinezz View Post
    It is 2.5% retinol.
    This is the product .
    @happinezz this is a retinol product not the same or near as potent as Retin A. Do you have access to RA? If so I would use it, retinol takes much longer to notice a difference. Its mild, over the counter product, whereas RA is prescribe if your in the US. You can always get it online as well.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by felbaby View Post
    Need help fading my horrible stretch marks. I have stretch marks from creams all over my body. This has affected myself esteem greatly. So dear lovely family please help. Thank you all in advance.
    @felbaby can you please give an update on how your stretch marks are doing

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements