Help....stretch marks horror
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: Help....stretch marks horror

Help....stretch marks horror

Need help fading my horrible stretch marks. I have stretch marks from creams all over my body. This has affected myself esteem greatly. So dear lovely family please help. Thank you all in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

You need to moisturize them shea butter, cocoa butter, jojoba oil, anything like that. Exfoliate, then when your body is still damp, moisturize them!! You can even use lactic acid lotion like Amlactin, this would help as well. But I can tell by the photos your skin is super dry, so moisturizing will definitely help. Stop buying mixes from people, you never know what they are throwing in them, regardless, if you know them or not, don't trust a random mix of products.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

aww sweetie @felbaby what did u use? Cosign @gymrat . Add heavy duty peels like gpo, ypo to your regimen. Also take supplements to boost collagen production; check out this thread - https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthre...ents+lightened - her list of supplements is GOAT.

Quote Originally Posted by felbaby View Post
    Need help fading my horrible stretch marks. I have stretch marks from creams all over my body. This has affected myself esteem greatly. So dear lovely family please help. Thank you all in advance.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    You need to moisturize them shea butter, cocoa butter, jojoba oil, anything like that. Exfoliate, then when your body is still damp, moisturize them!! You can even use lactic acid lotion like Amlactin, this would help as well. But I can tell by the photos your skin is super dry, so moisturizing will definitely help. Stop buying mixes from people, you never know what they are throwing in them, regardless, if you know them or not, don't trust a random mix of products.
    @gymrat , thank you hun for the advice. I have ordered amlactin and lactic acid, I?m going to start exfoliating and moisturizing. I?v currently stopped using bleaching creams on my skin until my skin heals.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    aww sweetie @felbaby what did u use? Cosign @gymrat . Add heavy duty peels like gpo, ypo to your regimen. Also take supplements to boost collagen production; check out this thread - https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthre...ents+lightened - her list of supplements is GOAT.

@Satan , hmmm dear I was using all sort of creams and I went on vacation to ghana and got some creams from those women, that messed me up completely. I?ve currently stopped bleaching, I just need for my skin to repair because this is killing myself esteem.
    Thank hun for the advice, I?m certainly going to exfoliate and moisturize.

@Satan , hmmm dear I was using all sort of creams and I went on vacation to ghana and got some creams from those women, that messed me up completely. I?ve currently stopped bleaching, I just need for my skin to repair because this is killing myself esteem.
    Thank hun for the advice, I?m certainly going to exfoliate and moisturize.
    Add this to ur Regimen too.. Mix Virgin coconut oil....Extra Virgin Olive oil...shea butter...cocoa butter... With or without Retin A that's what I used on mine. To prevent tanning use them at night as oils/Ra make ur skin sensitive to the Sun. Goodluck @felbaby

@EmmaGH , thank you dear. I will definitely do that. Thank you so so much. Did they help with urs ?

Hi there, Running away from Ghana/Nigerian mix is the beginning of Wisdom.Lots of products that destroy the skin Magic kenacol, Magic derma and the likes.Exfoliate with Glycolic acid but if you are patient,diligently use the Amlactin every night and Use Natural oil and butter mix in the day. All these helped me,alongside Aloe Vera gel and Vit E oil after having my baby.You just take your mind of it and give updates of your progress.
    Last edited by jcole; 03-10-2018 at 10:52 PM.
    Be thou my vision O Lord of my heart

@jcole ; Thank you dear, yes I?ve started using amlactin and all sorts of natural oils suggested above to moisturize my skin now. I can?t wait to start seeing results.

@gymrat, thank you hun for the advice. I have ordered amlactin and lactic acid, I?m going to start exfoliating and moisturizing. I?v currently stopped using bleaching creams on my skin until my skin heals.
    You will see a big difference using Amlactin AM and PM. Do this consistently for a few weeks, and be sure to come back and let us know how things are looking. Have faith, things will get better, your in good hands here @felbaby
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements