100% TCA Peel. I am in desperate need of help

Thread: 100% TCA Peel. I am in desperate need of help

100% TCA Peel. I am in desperate need of help

Yesterday out of pure stupidity and negligence i put 100% TCA on my nose thinking this solution isnt that strong (i didnt do research unfortunately) . Now my nose is looking like this.
    These are the pics taken at around 40 hrs mark after the TCA peel. Within 15 seconds of applying TCA i washed my face with baking soda water after realizing it was a mistake and then applied triple antibiotic cream. Where will this peel wound be after a month or two and what can i expect. I live in a remote area there are no dermatologists nearby. I had ordered 100% TCA via Amazon. I am really depressed now and also angry at myself.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I've never heard of 100% TCA peel before, I would apply an antibiotic ointment on it and keep it on until it fully heals. Neosporin or anything similar.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

there is some yellow fluid on your nose which could be infection, call your doctor to be sure

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

This is pic at Day 14. There is an indented scar which i think may need subcision, microneedling or skin graft, will see later. It has filled in a bit though in the past 7 days. The area is very pink. I am keeping it moist with polymyxin B and bacitracin.

Dayy 14.jpg
    Last edited by Ammeo; 04-10-2018 at 06:06 PM.

Day18.jpgDaay18.jpg
    Here are the pictures from Day 18.
    The color has faded a little bit and the indented Scar also seems to have filled in by 40-50% in the last 2 weeks. I am not sure where this wound is heading and it is still giving me scares from time to time. These pictures are taken right after face was washed with a gentle facewash. I have stopped using polymyxin B and currently i am using Vesaline+Natural honey. I will also be starting a Manuka honey massage on it after 2 weeks as this is the expected shipping time for the Manuka honey to come to my place.

Any suggestion is highly appreciated.
    Last edited by Ammeo; 04-10-2018 at 06:06 PM.

8. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements