Skin Care Talk banner

100% TCA Peel. I am in desperate need of help

7K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Ammeo 
#1 ·
Yesterday out of pure stupidity and negligence i put 100% TCA on my nose thinking this solution isnt that strong (i didnt do research unfortunately) . Now my nose is looking like this.
These are the pics taken at around 40 hrs mark after the TCA peel. Within 15 seconds of applying TCA i washed my face with baking soda water after realizing it was a mistake and then applied triple antibiotic cream. Where will this peel wound be after a month or two and what can i expect. I live in a remote area there are no dermatologists nearby. I had ordered 100% TCA via Amazon. I am really depressed now and also angry at myself.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)

Facial hair Face Hair Beard Nose
Face Hair Facial hair Nose Eyebrow

Here are the pictures from Day 18.
The color has faded a little bit and the indented Scar also seems to have filled in by 40-50% in the last 2 weeks. I am not sure where this wound is heading and it is still giving me scares from time to time. These pictures are taken right after face was washed with a gentle facewash. I have stopped using polymyxin B and currently i am using Vesaline+Natural honey. I will also be starting a Manuka honey massage on it after 2 weeks as this is the expected shipping time for the Manuka honey to come to my place.

Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.