My skin lightening progress in 2 years from NC35-NC15 pics included.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: My skin lightening progress in 2 years from NC35-NC15 pics included.

Post My skin lightening progress in 2 years from NC35-NC15 pics included.

Attachment 57618FullSizeRender(1) copy.jpgunnamed-2.jpg

I started lightening seriously at the end of 2015 where I still had a tan as I was not applying sunscreen sufficiently and going out without SAP. My natural color was more like a NC 35 and now it is NC 15

I have used more products along the years that I can recall. All i know is GG cream along with neoprosone serum GG oil and TCA peels have helped the most. Gluta has also helped give me a glow

Despite being a NC 15 I still do not look as light as a caucasian person with my skin color. Does anyone know the reason why? Maybe my skin is too olive?

Wanted to say Thanks to @amrutha, @moon maiden, @AIME, (i'm still in shock) @Waterboy, for all your help and encouragment during a phase last year when I almost threw in the towel
    Last edited by lillyjill; 04-04-2018 at 02:16 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

you look awesome did you mix everything together? and where did you get your g&g products from I cant find the oil no where?

Quote Originally Posted by 2lightforyou View Post
    you look awesome did you mix everything together? and where did you get your g&g products from I cant find the oil no where?

I got it from house of beauty. Did you check Ebay ? Didn't mix everything just did a product line for a few months each then would change.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

can you explain a little more about your regimine I don't understand I need results like yours

Quote Originally Posted by 2lightforyou View Post
    can you explain a little more about your regimine I don't understand I need results like yours
    Mostly GG cream or lotion mixed with GG oil, Dodo oil and Neoprosone serum

You have bleached or whitening your skin it is why you don't look like caucasian.
    Your lips and eyelids are probably darker than the rest of your skin, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Titi View Post
    You have bleached or whitening your skin it is why you don't look like caucasian.
    Your lips and eyelids are probably darker than the rest of your skin, so...

My my lips and eyelids match the rest of me I was more of a NC30 to start out with. nC 35 because of a tan ..so not that dark I also do glutathione so everything matches my hands are lighter than my face.

i am slightly darker than pic in real life the lighting by window makes me look pale for some reason, and I'm asian x so it does not look bleached on me
    Last edited by lillyjill; 04-07-2018 at 01:15 PM.

hey @lillyjill congrats! you look pretty caucasian & even to me

Almost 800 views and hardly any comments. Maybe I have done it wrong ?

Hey, you won't look Caucasian because you are not. your undertone will set you apart also. Notice, Caucasians who are very tanned (like you were before) still look Caucasian.
    Quote Originally Posted by lillyjill View Post
    Attachment 57618FullSizeRender(1) copy.jpgunnamed-2.jpg

I started lightening seriously at the end of 2015 where I still had a tan as I was not applying sunscreen sufficiently and going out without SAP. My natural color was more like a NC 35 and now it is NC 15

I have used more products along the years that I can recall. All i know is GG cream along with neoprosone serum GG oil and TCA peels have helped the most. Gluta has also helped give me a glow

Despite being a NC 15 I still do not look as light as a caucasian person with my skin color. Does anyone know the reason why? Maybe my skin is too olive?

Wanted to say Thanks to @amrutha, @moon maiden, @AIME, (i'm still in shock) @Waterboy, for all your help and encouragment during a phase last year when I almost threw in the towel

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements