Skin Care Talk banner

Best natural products for uneven skin tone/permatan?

7K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  2toned 
#1 ·
I'd like to get my entire body the same color as my arm, my face is a shade darker than my leg. Is glutathione soap any good? I was going to try it with carrot oil and sunscreen.

#6 ·
:screams::screams::banghead::banghead::banghead: Current mood. Those futchers lines are what's making my arms look weird. The inside of my arm still are light brown and the outside with the clear line of demarcation...no lotion is yielding results. I'm at a standstill. @Fenrir @ RKB name and strength of retin a please? Show a pic along with where to get it or website and percentage to use to yield the best results.

#8 · (Edited)
@RKB @Fenrir : any updates on your Futcher's line? It's been a year...still can't believe how time has fly. Any improvement? Pics if any progress.
Don't recall having any on my body. From what I can read above, I suggested you use a sauna suit and never had any more contributions to this thread besides that. If you've never used Retin A you can start with 0.5% or lower depending on the part of the body you're applying it. Hope this helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.