~Daily Skin Lightening Thoughts~ - Page 90

Thread: ~Daily Skin Lightening Thoughts~

Nose fillers? How does that work?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BrightB93 View Post
    I’m also tired of looking drastically darker inside that’s why I’m taking the route I am. I don’t like being superficially light and I’m done drying out my skin for light skin.
    Congrats. Love your complexion - glowy & healthy. Vit. C will help you look bright indoors, at least for me. Add collagen & flaxseed or fish oils to your supplements to combat the dry skin.

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    Nose fillers? How does that work?
    It’s also called non surgical rhinoplasty. It helps reshape your nose. Depending on what is it you want to correct.
    I wanted a narrower bridge and more pointy tip. GOT IT!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by kweeny View Post
    It’s also called non surgical rhinoplasty. It helps reshape your nose. Depending on what is it you want to correct.
    If you have a wide nose, can they make it thinner?

I do know the fillers wear away

My nose is medium sized on the larger side of small for my features.
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

Unlike, the traditional rhinoplasty, this is meant for “ mild corrections” .nothing major compared to going under the knife.
    The results vary from person to person and depending on what you are looking to correct . My nose was kinda pointed already so it was kind of enhanced.
    There are several “ before and after “ online, should you fancy.

Thanks so so much for mentioning this so getting it when I reach my skin goal.

how long does it last? A year two or three??

8 months love. Please make sure u get it at the docs office ( plastic surgeon)not beauty spas or roadside therapists that offer discounts.
    It’s a fairly simple procedure but remember-this is your Face!
    It cost me about £350 because it was outside of London. Would vary depending on your location.
    You will loooooove it😁

8 months love. Please make sure u get it at the docs office ( plastic surgeon)not beauty spas or roadside therapists that offer discounts.
    It’s a fairly simple procedure but remember-this is your Face!
    It cost me about £350 because it was outside of London. Would vary depending on your location.
    You will loooooove it😁
    Yes I will do that. Thank you.

Has anyone on here done Buccal Fat removal surgery?

If Zinc sunscreen is a bit too white, I recommend finding a good powder to use over it after you put a layer on. The powder will stay on top and look flawless on your skin over the sunscreen.

This is is what I’m doing now and I use Mac powder.

Plan on mixing some ss into my liquid liquid foundation as well.

Don’t forget your sunscreen this summer.

I also calculated the cost of Glutathione for me monthly. I’ll go through two bottles a month to reach my daily intake of 4,000 mg.

It’s not too expensive if I use Jarrows continuously.

I would really like to try another brand though as I’m sure there are others a bit more potent for lightening.
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements