~Daily Skin Lightening Thoughts~ - Page 92

Thread: ~Daily Skin Lightening Thoughts~

Hey guys I'm new to these forums and I was wondering if there was an easier way to look at the original post of a long thread like this one? Everytime I press the post it directs me to the latest post and I'm stuck having to scroll all the way to the top which is cumbersome to do every time I click on a thread. Thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by FaceOff617 View Post
    Hey guys I'm new to these forums and I was wondering if there was an easier way to look at the original post of a long thread like this one? Everytime I press the post it directs me to the latest post and I'm stuck having to scroll all the way to the top which is cumbersome to do every time I click on a thread. Thanks in advance!
    Go to your profile and change the "thread display mode". You can choose which way you want them to display, oldest/newest, etc.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Ok, I think for the past couple weeks I have been taking too much gluta.

I am taking Jarrow's brand and I'm noticing a dreaded red undertone that I did not have before which many users here warned about
    so I cut back.

Gluta should be half the amount per dose as vitamin C, and not following this rule seemed to bite my back.
    I am now taking twice as much vit C as gluta like I was originally. I seemed to get better results the first month as opposed to now.

I'm also starting to think that I will be switching to another brand. I'm starting to dislike Jarrow's because I don't think it's working for my undertone (warm nuetral).

Since I was taking the gluta wrong I will be buying one more bottle of Jarrows to be fair. That will be giving my use a total of 3 months with Jarrows.
    Vitamins should be given 60-90 to get a good report and it's cost effective lol

Afterwards, I'll use something else.

This month, I have just started taking the MSM too.

I plan to take these all consistently moving forward.
    Last edited by BrightB93; 07-06-2019 at 02:35 AM.
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Dare I also say I tried to open a capsule and take it under the tongue...

Blechh,

it was much worse than I had imagined it would be.

I'll stick to regular oral dosage.

Started my MSM and about out of glutathione.
    I’m doing Jarrows for another month to give my final say before trying out another brand.

I wanted to try Santeva Glow’s glutathione but I’ll pass for now.

They’re a bit overpriced for something that has few testimonies and just seems overrated.

Their lightening kit is $600... for a month’s supply. And their standalone products are overpriced bad too. Sheesh

I’m giving up the wine too. Going down to about one drink per week if that!

It’s a bit disheartening but it’s for the best. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by BrightB93 View Post
    Ok, I think for the past couple weeks I have been taking too much gluta.

I am taking Jarrow's brand and I'm noticing a dreaded red undertone that I did not have before which many users here warned about
    so I cut back.

Gluta should be half the amount per dose as vitamin C, and not following this rule seemed to bite my back.
    I am now taking twice as much vit C as gluta like I was originally. I seemed to get better results the first month as opposed to now.

I'm also starting to think that I will be switching to another brand. I'm starting to dislike Jarrow's because I don't think it's working for my undertone (warm nuetral).

Since I was taking the gluta wrong I will be buying one more bottle of Jarrows to be fair. That will be giving my use a total of 3 months with Jarrows.
    Vitamins should be given 60-90 to get a good report and it's cost effective lol

Afterwards, I'll use something else.

This month, I have just started taking the MSM too.

I plan to take these all consistently moving forward.
    @BrightB93 Have u tried liposomal glutha & vit. C? It gives a nice golden undertone. I take 1 tbs of each am & pm with good results.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @BrightB93 Have u tried liposomal glutha & vit. C? It gives a nice golden undertone. I take 1 tbs of each am & pm with good results.
    @Mazikeen

Are you referring to liposomal glutathione that is in powder form or in pill form?

Have you noticed any lightening of shades?

For internal glutathione, I have read the powder is not as effective as the pills, so I prefer the pills. I’d rather not even try the powder form as I heard stomach acid just eats it up before it gets to the blood stream.

I have also read some info that Glutathione must be taken in a reduced form for it to build up in our system.

So, after three months of Jarrows I may switch to another reduced Glutathione brand that says liposomal on the label as well...

I’m still doing my own research before I switch.

I know that quite a few users here got great results with Jarrows which is why I chose the brand initially.

My undertone is warm though, so it could possibly be a slight issue with long term use of Jarrows.

I take twice as much Vitamin C now though and have not noticed the red undertone to be as transparent as it was before two weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightB93 View Post
    @Mazikeen

Are you referring to liposomal glutathione that is in powder form or in pill form?

Have you noticed any lightening of shades?

For internal glutathione, I have read the powder is not as effective as the pills, so I prefer the pills. I’d rather not even try the powder form as I heard stomach acid just eats it up before it gets to the blood stream.

I have also read some info that Glutathione must be taken in a reduced form for it to build up in our system.

So, after three months of Jarrows I may switch to another reduced Glutathione brand that says liposomal on the label as well...

I’m still doing my own research before I switch.

I know that quite a few users here got great results with Jarrows which is why I chose the brand initially.

My undertone is warm though, so it could possibly be a slight issue with long term use of Jarrows.

I take twice as much Vitamin C now though and have not noticed the red undertone to be as transparent as it was before two weeks ago.
    @BrightB93 Liquid

No lightening. Brightening. Liposomal is costly so u gotta have deep pockets to take insane amounts or DIY

@Mazikeen

Setria glutathione has been clinically proven effective for skin lightening!

I think I’ll just be switching to a setria brand in pill form.

I gotta check and see what the studies used.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements