~Daily Skin Lightening Thoughts~
Page 1 of 93 1 2 11 Last

Thread: ~Daily Skin Lightening Thoughts~

~Daily Skin Lightening Thoughts~

Since this forum is sometimes slow and the topics get repetitive I thought this would be a funny and new idea for us SCTers.

It might also start up new conversations.

So, post any skin lightening related thoughts here.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Has anyone else noticed their stretch marks fading from all the exfoliation they're doing?

Not only is my skin going to be yummy, but my booty is too, and i'm starting my workouts...

*2 snaps* *2 snaps*

Oooweee.

And Maan, looking back at some of the selfies I took in the past all i can say is "wow, my skin was sooo dark".

I'm so glad I found this forum y'all!
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

I love this thread.

Does anyone else catch a glimpse of themselves in a random mirror and start fawning over their tone?

Anyone else do daily knuckle checks?

I get excited whenever I mix up a new batch of something.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I got some heavy stretch marks from lifting weights, don't think exfoliating is gonna do jack for them.

@Fenrir , all the time mane. I check my hands daily.

I feel like because I got my nails done shortly before I began my journey in May it made it to where my knuckles got so dark... They are barely moving up and slowly. (Never getting my nails done again under a UV lamp--most of these salons suck anyways). My toes which weren't really dark in comparison have lightened up.

I guess i'm going to have to try a peel soon.
    Wish me luck!
    @yungandcute , I guess since my stretch marks aren't that bad the exfoliation helped a little and the cream helped them lighten up somewhat too.

If you're still lifting weights, would putting shea butter or cocoa butter on help prevent more stretchmarks?

Quote Originally Posted by BrightB93 View Post
    @Fenrir, all the time mane. I check my hands daily.

I feel like because I got my nails done shortly before I began my journey in May it made it to where my knuckles got so dark... They are barely moving up and slowly. (Never getting my nails done again under a UV lamp--most of these salons suck anyways). My toes which weren't really dark in comparison have lightened up.

I guess i'm going to have to try a peel soon.
    Wish me luck!
    @yungandcute, I guess since my stretch marks aren't that bad the exfoliation helped a little and the cream helped them lighten up somewhat too.

If you're still lifting weights, would putting shea butter or cocoa butter on help prevent more stretchmarks?

Yall finna have have me spilling all my tea.

You ever have moments where you're like f*** it and start looking into steroids? Lol.

@Fenrir

Lol, at times i'm sure we've all had the thought, but i'm still early in the game. I don't want to end with potentially messing up this glow.

I got the day off tomorrow and I get out early today, so i'm about to put on my sauna suit and headphones and chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
    Yall finna have have me spilling all my tea.

You ever have moments where you're like f*** it and start looking into steroids? Lol.
    LMBO @Fenrir I remember a few years ago I got so desperate that I ordered neoprosone with the steroid. I wasn’t bold enough to use it though. I would go back and forth on whether I would use it or not. I eventually came to my senses and threw it away.

living in california its really hot right now and its really nasty to put on any kind of heavy lotion, just makes me breakout

I love it when it's cloudy and rainy whilst all my friends be like ughhh want to get a tan.
    lol

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements