hello! ~~diy progress thread~~ - Page 11

Thread: hello! ~~diy progress thread~~

I've been getting a lot lighter mostly over the past few days. I'm doing the usual supplements, a variation of lightpapi's (with added vitamin E) mix and just started going really hard on the glutathione the last few days.
    There was a darkening period at first when I started doing the steroids. The strong batch of mequinol I have left I've been focusing on the elbows a few times. My elbows are actually even now when the left one used to be darker and black !

Same elbow below

1 month later >> elb2.jpg
    Last edited by whitemermaid; 08-18-2019 at 08:03 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I'm wondering if the people who get super light user a combo of steroids and glutathione.

@whitemermaid im curious about this too. Can you talk more about the nebulizer? I have not heard about using this for glutathione before

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    @whitemermaid im curious about this too. Can you talk more about the nebulizer? I have not heard about using this for glutathione before
    Hey!

So I have only done the nebulizer once so far, I mentioned the experience in the glutathione and results thread. It's pretty easy to do and beats paying for IVs and getting injected by far though it took me 45 minutes to do it.

Really for the most part lately I've been doing the crazy lightening mix and 4g rectal glutathione just about everyday and I am getting lighter.

I'm so confused about rectal glutathione, do you just buy the liquid and the syringe and go or do you make your own liquid?
    I want to start taking gluthathione to lighten from the inside out and I heard rectal is better than oral but I have no idea where to start
    Carmel Skin Bby

Are you DIY’n your suppository? It does work but the one i used on amazon is about $150 plus $45 shipping 🙄for a months supply. I’ve been looking for a cheaper one,tried one you tubers suggestion of gluta powder and water and inserting it but that didn’t work.

I'm DIYing the glutathione liquid lol so I guess this is stillll a DIY thread.

I bought an enema bulb off amazon.
    2 ounces of distilled water (or coffee), 1-2 teaspoon glutathione powder whatever you can afford lol, baking soda until it turns clear. It's really easy and I'd say takes about 10 minutes to make. Put in enema bulb preferably after a bowel movement or before going to sleep and insert. They say you only need it in 15 minutes some say an hour.. but I just leave it in.
    @Chocolatey what do you mean by it didn't work?

how has your results been with gluthathione? I'm going to start it once I start working and my skin starts evening out
    Carmel Skin Bby

Quote Originally Posted by whitemermaid View Post
    I'm DIYing the glutathione liquid lol so I guess this is stillll a DIY thread.

I bought an enema bulb off amazon.
    2 ounces of distilled water (or coffee), 1-2 teaspoon glutathione powder whatever you can afford lol, baking soda until it turns clear. It's really easy and I'd say takes about 10 minutes to make. Put in enema bulb preferably after a bowel movement or before going to sleep and insert. They say you only need it in 15 minutes some say an hour.. but I just leave it in.
    @Chocolatey what do you mean by it didn't work?
    I think all the liquid came back out,I just did the gluta/water though, didn’t add baking soda

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements