hello! ~~diy progress thread~~ - Page 3

Thread: hello! ~~diy progress thread~~

Quote Originally Posted by Levandlovely View Post
    Best luck on the 10% I will be watching the thread. I'm harassing my friends in Europe to go to France and get tubes of leucodinine for me but this seems much simpler.

How do you pick a proper source?
    For mequinol?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by whitemermaid View Post
    For mequinol?
    Yes, how can you verify the purity before purchasing? It's confusing to me to go on that site.

Quote Originally Posted by Levandlovely View Post
    Yes, how can you verify the purity before purchasing? It's confusing to me to go on that site.
    Only way to really do it is take to a lab and from experience of the chemical. So, I took a risk, but the sellers on Alibaba are good I think.

The mequinol looks very pure because it's crystals. From what people said mequinol is like on these forums it's the same. I put a picture up for people so they can see. There's a company that sells liquid mequinol not based in Asia too but it's a lot more money.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I made a 20% mix with tretinoin about 8 ounces. Took a while to dissolve and heavy stirring but it did after a few hours. So, I am only using this strength on my stomach down and back for now. It didn't really burn, at first it's just subtle tingling if that for me. But over time there's definitely a unique sensation that's hard to explain, but it feels like it's doing something. I think over time I will work to a higher percentage for my body that is very stubborn because it didn't burn at all.

From putting it on my body even the first few days I do think I notice a difference already on my face
    Last edited by whitemermaid; 05-01-2019 at 06:03 AM.

Hello!
    So an update 10 days later -- finished the first 20% Mq+RA batch. Got a ton of peeling on the legs and feet mostly, which is good. I think for the first few days there was some darkening and my face was patchy, but I am seeing a more golden tone come through for sure on the easier to lighten upper half. I am definitely lightening significantly! The lower half seems to be coming along.

20% doesn't burn at all on the body. I put it on the forehead and sides of my face (forehead burns and gets red, but goes back to normal). I used the 10% MQ+CW mix around my eyes. It does burn uncomfortably but goes away. I need it though.

I made a new batch accidentally of 20% MQ+RA+CW mix. I meant to just make another 20% MQ+RA. On to the next jar!

I am getting lightening on my hands though I don't really put anything on my hands. It may be the glutathione helping with that. I have a sneaky suspicion glutathione and MQ may work well together.
    Last edited by whitemermaid; 05-12-2019 at 01:49 AM.

handy.jpg

My hand .. haven't seen myself in natural light in a minute, and I was really surprised, I don't put any lighteners directly on the back of my hand. Indoors they are darker. Supplements (finally) at work? who knows..

Quote Originally Posted by whitemermaid View Post
    handy.jpg

My hand .. haven't seen myself in natural light in a minute, and I was really surprised, I don't put any lighteners directly on the back of my hand. Indoors they are darker. Supplements (finally) at work? who knows..
    can you please mention all the supplement you take please and how you like them?

i heard you mentioned you take gluta iv powder how do you like it.

wanna buy it but am undecided. Also how much does the 113g last you and are you talking it per tablespoon or teaspoon?

Hydroquinone in your caro white will over power your glutathione making it ineffective

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    Hydroquinone in your caro white will over power your glutathione making it ineffective
    Yeah I've considered that too, if glutathione only converted dark melanin to light. It's supposed to also help inhibit melanin production though so I think it's still worthwhile having them working together, and eventually I won't be using HQ/melanin killing things. Since glutathione takes so long to work I'd rather start now anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    can you please mention all the supplement you take please and how you like them?
    I take this 1 or 2 times a day, depending on how ambitious I am feeling -

2g Vitamin c
    1.2-1.5g glutathione pills
    1.5g milk thistle
    1g msm

i heard you mentioned you take gluta iv powder how do you like it.

wanna buy it but am undecided. Also how much does the 113g last you and are you talking it per tablespoon or teaspoon?
    I've been taking it for a few months now. I buy the 113g about every month when it gets down to half. So I'd say it lasts a month taking about 1-2 teaspoons a day. If you work out it's supposed to work a lot better.. you might wanna check out stephanie libra godess on youtube because she says what she does and she's very light.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements